X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

For the Procrastinators

you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • day_for_night
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: For the Procrastinators

just awesome.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

i sat down to do some work tonite and thought - Ill just take a quick look at [MS] - and here is this!

brilliant!
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• day_for_night
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

i think i'm gonna print it, laminate it, and cary it around in my wallet.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
          • Mar 2008

lmao. timeless.
          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

That'd have been a few hours of procrastination.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Instant guilt trip!!
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Someone needs to hack that and add a flow for [ms]

Mercury Server > Look for downloads > talk shit in GYY > check movie reviews > Look for downloads > has anyone replied in GYY? > quick tour of Politics, fuck that > oh hang on, BOOBIES > has a significant amount of time passed? > I <3 boobs > look for more boobage > see something fucked up for the nonsense thread > has anyone replied in GYY? oh fuck, Dhar > look for downloads > rename/tag mp3s > post boobs > start a random thread > has a significant amount of time passed? > boooooooobs > diss Oakie/BT/GU > has a significant amount of time passed yet?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

^^^ That is brilliant, except for the boobies bit I totally identify !
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Dhar_2
                    meat and potatoes
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feather

Mercury Server > Look for downloads > talk shit in GYY > check movie reviews > Look for downloads > has anyone replied in GYY? > quick tour of Politics, fuck that > oh hang on, BOOBIES > has a significant amount of time passed? > I <3 boobs > look for more boobage > see something fucked up for the nonsense thread > has anyone replied in GYY? oh fuck, Dhar > look for downloads > rename/tag mp3s > post boobs > start a random thread > has a significant amount of time passed? > boooooooobs > diss Oakie/BT/GU > has a significant amount of time passed yet?

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

Originally posted by feather

dude thats fucking awesome

I'm gonna try and make one out of it
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                      Originally posted by ace_dl
                      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Dhar_2
                        meat and potatoes
                        • Jun 2004

yah for kamal not having sweet fa to do at work!!!

Comment

Working...