X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BabyMatty4Block
    Getting Somewhere
    • Sep 2008

McCain - Georgian conflict connection?

not exactly sure of the facts here, but what i have heard certainly seems to warrant interest.

so one of mccain's top advisors was also a lobbyist for georgia, and very close their president, right? now we have putin on russian tv saying that this conflict was manufactured to benefit a US presidential candidate. am i just being a conspiracy nut, or is there more to delve into on this issue? you don't hear about it much besides on left wing talk radio, so i was wondering what everyone else thought
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: McCain - Georgian conflict connection?

I think if Georgia wants to have more clout with McCain, giving his senior FP advisor $900K is not going to do it.

/would be even more funny if it was paid with cash they recieved as foreign aid.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• BabyMatty4Block
      Getting Somewhere
      • Sep 2008

$900k might not do it, but starting an international military conflict that could "highlight mccain's military credentials" in the heat of a presidential campaign might, right? look at the timeline. mccain was out the very next day talkin about "today we're all georgians".

it's probably one of those situations that's so complicated, even those right in the middle of it aren't seeing every angle. certainly food for thought though, it's not like crazier shit doesn't happen

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

i agree, those in the middle of it aren't seeing every angle. no better a reason to send cheney over there to work with the georgian president.

I'm sure he said something to the effect of, "If you send your troops into South Ossetia on September 25, I'll personally write you a check for 5 mil".
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• BabyMatty4Block
          Getting Somewhere
          • Sep 2008

haha... 5 mil, huh? cheney's devilish ass probably would lowball him like that. lol, it'd probably be like that seen in eurotrip where they tipped that eastern european dude a nickel, and he quit his job on the spot...

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

what scares me more, is that dick cheney spent time over there visiting the states surrounding russia. and now russia is joining naval excercises with venezula, a clear "fuck you" to america by joining an non-ally right in our backyard.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• BabyMatty4Block
              Getting Somewhere
              • Sep 2008

now let mccain get into office, pick a fight with iran, and all the sudden russia has to come to the aid of their boys. what a damn mess that could be....

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

i think the point is that it would help put mccain in office.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• BabyMatty4Block
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Sep 2008

exactly... that was just further speculation

Comment

Working...