Re: Fannie & Freddie Bailout

Look at the big brain on Miroslav!!

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

Oh it's getting worse and worse.

The US needs to pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan right away. Then they need to throw NAFTA and CAFTA out the window. Then maybe in a couple years this will be fixed

Comment

• FM
        Wooooooo!
        • Jun 2004

the whole foreclosure bit isn't going to end for at least another year or two as is...or at least drop down & stabilize somewhat.

Saw a report somewhere a few months back w/an estimate of 3,000,000 MORE foreclosures over the next 2-3 years...highest estimate I've seen yet I'm not 100% but I bet that would be actual losses, not default notices sent or any other early stage.

With Lehman Brothers still hurting bad, and Washington Mutual also not out of the water either, everyone's keeping a careful eye on things and at the bare least I'm sure trying to stabilize and prevent a near-perfect storm of several institutions going under at once (to which the FDIC itself may not even be able to insure & cover the customary amounts)...

It's not rampant profit-making anymore, it's how can we minimize our losses and still keep something of what was made previously...or sell out.

Oh and on that side note after the Dow shot up on the Freddie/Fannie takeover Monday, it nearly gave it all back on Tuesday...

Just caught this...looks like Lehman's shopping around for a potential buyer:
        FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
        "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
        Facebook!
        A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• FM
          Wooooooo!
          • Jun 2004

well...crank it up. Lehman possibly to file bankruptcy tonight after potential bidders all backed out...

FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
          "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
          Facebook!
          A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

Working...