Great new stuff on MCast at the moment...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Weizy
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Jun 2004

Great new stuff on MCast at the moment...

Hello all,

Just a quick heads up that there is some QUALITY new stuff up on MCast right now for your listening pleasure. Here is just a snippet of what has been put up in the last 14 days:

Journey Into Sound 003 from FM - great deep groovy stuff from the head of MCast

MercuryRising 006 Parts 1 & 2 with Steve James - the first part is a great guest mix from Alican & Sonar - the second part is an awesome promo mix that Steve put together for the recent Pensacola meetup that we ALL wish we could have been in attendance for - nice work Steve!

The Weekend 006 with yours truly - my return after 6 months of healing from a ruptured eardrum

Sapere Aude 020 with Michael McLean - just listened to this the other day and the diversity and flow of this mix is TOP NOTCH...Michael has really impressed me with his sound, NICE ONE!!!

Preserve the Essence 008 with Sudam - which brings us a mind-bending 3 hour live set from our own Shiva!!!

Lastly I will just mention that the Moshic Live @ Creamfields 2008 is still up and is WELL WORTH your time to listen to a longtime friend of MercuryServer...

THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: Great new stuff on MCast at the moment...

Sold heading over there right now.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

Sapere Aude is the shit. I don't even know who he is, but his mixing and track selection is....stunning.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Taylor Norris
        Platinum Poster
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by 88Mariner
        Sapere Aude is the shit. I don't even know who he is, but his mixing and track selection is....stunning.
        I believe SApere Aude is the name of the show. Michael McLean is the artist.

Sapere Aude 020 with Michael McLean

Comment

• bobjuice
          Banned
          • May 2008

Wicked stuff - when am i gonna be on there though??

Comment

• TomTom
            Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
            • May 2002

Originally posted by 88Mariner
            Though you would not guess it by the name, Michael is the only German DJ on our roster at this stage and his mixes have always been great and he is doing it since many years. His mixes just have that special flow that makes the difference from just mixing tracks together...

Comment

Working...