• Jun 2004

Big Bang Day

Tomorrow!!!

[YOUTUBE]j50ZssEojtM[/YOUTUBE]
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Big Bang Day

they probably won't find much. people will call it a failure, a waste of huge amounts of resources. republicans will be like...you think WE wasted money...at least we're freeing people. the backlash against science will continue, and slowly we slouch towards mesopotamia.

i'll be in my mud hut if anyone cares. ( on the bright side, we're one step closer to our answers and will force us to re-evaluate lots of know physics and such...)
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• threehills
      I heart Lollergirl
      • Jun 2005

Rosie O'Donnel Sex tape?

(FAIL)
      It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• |Thrax|
        Platinum Poster
        • Mar 2007

its not even at full power tomorrow
        This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
        Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• MJDub
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by |Thrax|
          its not even at full power tomorrow
          I thought it was tomorrow, because there was a freak-out session about a month ago when it first started up, too. Maybe I'm wrong.
          http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• shosh
            Banned
            • Jun 2004

tomorrow theyre just running a beam all the way through the lhc. there wont be any collisions for a few weeks and full strength collisions wont take place until oct 21st (i think thats the date). tomorrow is just first time its powered on all the way...

Comment

• thesightless
              Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
              • Jun 2004

im all for science, but this kinda scares me. properties of black holes, magnetons, and stranglets dont exactly go hand in hand with life.
              your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
              download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• |Thrax|
                Platinum Poster
                • Mar 2007

The BIG BANG happened the last time an advanced civillian culture built the first Large Hadron Collider.

I kid.
                This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Come on, what can possibly happen?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                  a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• threehills
                    I heart Lollergirl
                    • Jun 2005

what are we supposed to learn from all this?
                    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• shosh
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2004

first off it can help them complete the standard model of physics and tie gravitation in with it, that is if they discover the higgs boson. which is theoretical. they also hope to discover how mass-less particles gain mass

a black hole can possibly emerge, but the published theories are that it wont be able to sustain itself long enough to continue existing or enlarge (think millionths of a second). it could sustain itself and then pretty much roam the earth undetected, unnoticed, etc and never grow, or it could grow and swallow us all but that could take many many many many universe lifetimes.

the coulds and probablys scare me lol

in all reality nothing is going to happen.

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

I guess it could always transform.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

Originally posted by shosh
                          first off it can help them complete the standard model of physics and tie gravitation in with it, that is if they discover the higgs boson. which is theoretical. they also hope to discover how mass-less particles gain mass

a black hole can possibly emerge, but the published theories are that it wont be able to sustain itself long enough to continue existing or enlarge (think millionths of a second). it could sustain itself and then pretty much roam the earth undetected, unnoticed, etc and never grow, or it could grow and swallow us all but that could take many many many many universe lifetimes.

the coulds and probablys scare me lol

in all reality nothing is going to happen.
                          I'm impressed you're posting something other than politics

but in all reality, I can't imagine how it could create a black hole of any significant tragedy. Yes quantum/theoretical physics could drum up some crazy calculations that could show the birth of a small black hole but you have to realize the amount of particles they will collide that could collapse in on itself creating blackholes smaller than caviar eggs. Nothing the size that's resulting from a dying star. Though if they are able to prove the higgs boson particle (or discover the reason at what stage does sufficient amount of matter cause its relative binding to produce mass), would probably be the most incredible discovery of our times (other than finding intelligent life on other planets).

Who knows, them aliens who are billions of light years ahead of our technology might detect the birth of these strange particles thanks to the collision and they might just stop by our way to see wtf is going on in with the Frenchies

But as far as the big bang goes, I read another theory that explains that there's not just one universe but we live in an existence of multiverses and the collision of gigantic multiverses gives birth to infant universes through.... a big bang
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                          Originally posted by ace_dl
                          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

You know I very much preferred it when we dissed/talked about Digweed's hair.

Comment

• |Thrax|
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Mar 2007

not me.

minimal black holes.

ya sure, lets par-tee

-Chris

Comment

Working...