Clear All
  • BSully828
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Finally A Candidate We Can All Agree Upon

Nonpartisan report

He'd get my vote!
    Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
    a sense of humor to console him for what he is.
  • Civic_Zen
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Its just too bad that the closest real life equivelant actually running this year would be Bush. Anyone seen the short video with him a little drunk at some party. Hilarious.

I just see Bush as a Beer guzzler, and we all know he's pretty much an idiot. Not that Laura is hot, but she seems to hot for Georgie. Yep, Homer and Bush have a lot in common.
    "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
    "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Re: Finally A Candidate We Can All Agree Upon

How desperate can you be?
      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Civic_Zen";p="
        I just see Bush as a Beer guzzler, and we all know he's pretty much an idiot. Not that Laura is hot, but she seems to hot for Georgie. Yep, Homer and Bush have a lot in common.

i actually hear he was quite the lady-killer back in the day. perhaps they both got smashed, woke up the next morning with a daughter. then had their shot-gun wedding in podunk, texas.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...