X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

free filedropper.com accounts - 250GB

FileSavr.com was created as a fresh alternative to sites like MegaUpload and RapidShare. Unlike those sites, we do not reel the user in and make them wait for annoying countdown timers. We do not hide the download link with aggressively placed ads. Our goal is simple, to offer the most basic file hosting and image hosting service so you can share your stuff quickly.

As a thank you to the community we are offering free accounts on FileSavr.com to bloggers as well as members of Digg, Stumble, Reddit, Mixx, Del.icio.us. To get your free account fill out the form below to receive to get $10 monthly account (250 GB) absolutely free. Accounts created before September 15th will have lifetime membership for free. If you like the service we hope you will help us with small donations via paypal.
    Would be nice for more people to use this instead of megaupload etc. Better bandwidth.
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: free filedropper.com accounts - 250GB

thanks for the heads up

Comment

• Taylor Norris
      Platinum Poster
      • Oct 2005

sweet thanks

Comment

• threehills
        I heart Lollergirl
        • Jun 2005

How can you use that to share files? (ie, why use this instead of megaupload) I didn't notice a way to send out download links. Might have missed them though
        It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

once you sign up for an account you get a really basic webpage and it has a box where you can point it to the file you want to upload and it will host it.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Checking it out!!
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DancingQueen
              AVB FanClub | President
              • Oct 2005

Awesome, thanks for the info!
              sigpic
              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

To get your free account fill out the form below to receive to get $10 monthly account (250 GB) absolutely free. Accounts created before September 15th will have lifetime membership for free.
                  So if I sign up now, and I get this $10 account, does it run out? The next sentence says we get lifetime membership before 15 Sept. Confused.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                  a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

Bollocks! it's not lifetime!

Paid Until: Jan 18th, 2038

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Good enough I suppose. We'll have better options or the LHC would've wiped us out.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

I signed up and they just wanted an email and a passwd. i didnt even have to click thru an email link to validate the account, so no money is going to be leaving my pocket each month to this site automatically.

Comment

• DancingQueen
                          AVB FanClub | President
                          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                          Bollocks! it's not lifetime!

Paid Until: Jan 18th, 2038

ahahahah I just said the EXACT SAME THING!!
                          sigpic
                          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Comment

• DancingQueen
                            AVB FanClub | President
                            • Oct 2005

Seems to take forever to upload a file....just testing it out and its taking quite a while to upload one song....hmmmm
                            sigpic

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

I remember trying it out for a bit a while back when it first came out and it seemed pretty quick for me. kind of around mediafire speeds. i think their servers are getting pretty banged up right now because of the free account thing going on (i hope).

Comment

Working...