X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

How To Know Your Ad Has Gone Too Far

When Karl Rove indicates that you have been, "attributing to Obama things that are, you know, beyond the 100-percent-truth test."

Expect this to be a focal point of some ads pretty soon.
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: How To Know Your Ad Has Gone Too Far

obligatory K3n3 response: I've been calling Obama out on his lies too, just like rove does

my anticipated response to k3n3:
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• BabyMatty4Block
      Getting Somewhere
      • Sep 2008

i'd love to see the actual ad. will it be running, or did the mccain guys pull it?

and look at rove in that video make an attempt at being fly with those french cuffs. huge fail

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BabyMatty4Block
        i'd love to see the actual ad. will it be running, or did the mccain guys pull it?
        Wasn't referring to a specific ad, was more talking about the ads in general -- assuming that's referring to the few that have gotten a lot of press lately, i.e., Obama wants to teach comprehensive sex ed to kindergardeners, Palin was against the BTN, Obama called Palin a pig, etc.

Comment

Working...