X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Aftermath of IKE

i'm not sure why this isn't bigger news right now, but that area is just decimated. utterly decimated.

check out this link ^ for more...just ....
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

Re: Aftermath of IKE

jeebus

Comment

• Taylor Norris
      Platinum Poster
      • Oct 2005

Wow thats really bad. Hope everyone was smart enough to GTFO!!

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

Wow that's horrible
        I hope everyone in the area from the site, as well as their families, are all safe and sound
        sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• ganjamo
          Platinum Poster
          • Jan 2006

that sucks, but thats what happens when you build houses out of plywood.
          Dont panic, its organic.

Comment

• MJDub
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

My brother is actually having to evacuate our house NOW from just north of Houston (The Woodlands) over to Baton Rouge because power is gonna be out for at least 2 more weeks. There's widespread destruction ALL OVER the fucking place, but goddamn, Galveston doesn't even exist any more.
            http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Miroslav
              WHOA I can change this!1!
              • Apr 2006

not that this is quite as bad, but looks like my parents will be without electricity for the rest of this week over in Columbus, OH. Ohio got slammed bad with the remnants of the wind from that storm. 80 mph winds, which is at the threshold for a weak Cat 1. About 2m people without power, gov declared it a disaster area, and insurance catastrophe teams are all heading over there. It's the most bizarre thing to me. Never in the history of the state as far as anyone can remember has anything like this happened before.
              mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• clintlove
                Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ganjamo
                that sucks, but thats what happens when you build houses out of plywood.
                not the time to start that shit

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• MJDub
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by clintlove
                  not the time to start that shit
                  I was gonna pounce on this, but it's not worth my time.
                  http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                    • Mar 2008

this is horrifically tragic... it looks more like a f-5 tornado strolled on thru. the relief efforts and food shortages etc. are becoming quite chaotic too, . i hope ther wont be charity-aid frauds like katrina.
                    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• miketpoto
                      Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
                      • Jan 2005

Good thing white people can swim.

Comment

• thesightless
                        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                        • Jun 2004

that area needs a mass influx of builders and people over the next few months. completely decimated....

you have to feel terrible.......... to think that a town was literally wiped off the map, not turned into a ghost town, but literally wiped out and the geography changed...
                        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• clintlove
                          Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                          • Jun 2004

I was just thinking that. Their housed didn't just get wind damaged or flooded, they got swept away and broken into pieces...nothing to come home to

I wonder if they will rebuild

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• 88Mariner
                            My dick is smaller
                            • Nov 2006

i don't have a tv....but i can tell on the net so far that this is being...er...swept aside. I can't imagine why. This probably ranks up there with Andrew...the amount of devastation.
                            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• diegoff
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

Itīs a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
                              Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
                              May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

Working...