• Jun 2004

War with Pakistan

So let me get this straight. The USA is at war with:

1. Iraq
    2. Afghanistan
    3. The Whole Georgia- Russia Deal
    4. Iran
    5. Pakistan??

This is the most fucked up government I have EVER heard of. I mean really how many wars can you start in the last 6 months of office. They need to impeach Bush-Cheney A fucking SAP. The Bush administration are a bunch of hypocrites. They scream about the Russians violating the sovereignty of Georgia so what does the US do. They violate the sovereignty of Pakistan.

• 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: War with Pakistan

pretty nuts, but that's where the WoT is heading.

(side note: one presidential candidate has said that spain is also now a viable target)
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• i!!ustrious
      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
      • Mar 2008

Re: War with Pakistan

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Third Reich reincarnate? Perhaps the Bush Admin. is such a prelude to such a motion.

Sounds just like that pretext to WWII when Hitler took a role in the Spanish Civil War.

Can't recollect the name of the paining, but I remember that Picasso painted a picture, reflecting it.

Finally, there is Pakistan itself, a country that truly is on the edge of civil war. Should we be adding to the force of chaos? By indiscriminately bombing the tribal areas along the Afghan border, we in effect are going to war with Pakistan's ethnic Pashtuns. They make up 15% of Pakistan's 167 million people. They are well armed and among the most fierce and xenophobic people in the world. It is not beyond their military capabilities to cross the Indus and take Islamabad.
      (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...