X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Auburn vs. LSU

I'm looking forward to keeping the streak of home teams winning this game alive.

By the way, look for a poster of my avatar (I just made it) on College Gameday on Saturday morning. I'm a genius.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Auburn vs. LSU

i hope LSU gets smoked.

fk les miles.

Comment

• Localizer
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004

ahah i'll play devil's advocate and hope for LSU, though I think Auburn will take it.

And as usual, ASU for the ASU/Georgia game.
      Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
      -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

hopefully Auburn can muster up more than the 3 points they did last week, lol

Comment

Working...