geee.. whaddya know... another ultra right winger ina sex scandal...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

geee.. whaddya know... another ultra right winger ina sex scandal...

for a group that hijacked the wonderfull principals of reagan, touting ther uber high moral authority... they have had more gay sex and child sex scandals that gary glitter could imagine..

please. people. vote bob barr, and not mccan or shithead obama... clearly these parties have skeletons in the closet than make wes craven movie look like a disney flick. yes that means you toasty, stop prmoting this asshole like he is god re-incarnate. he is a douche.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: geee.. whaddya know... another ultra right winger ina sex scandal...

Originally posted by thesightless
    yes that means you toasty, stop prmoting this asshole like he is god re-incarnate. he is a douche.
    Since you're coming at me directly:

1. I do not promote Obama as God incarnate, nor do I come on this board and gush about Obama. I just don't. I am a supporter -- a strong supporter -- but I've responded to every one of your vitriolic posts with reasons I'm supporting the guy that have nothing to do with the pony I think he's going to give me or the rainbows that will encircle the world if elected. You may disagree with them, but that's been my M.O.

2. You, on the other hand, haven't offered a lucid thought about the candidates in 18 months. IMO, the extent to which your position on the candidates is guided by emotion (rage?) far exceeds that of the Kool Aid-drinking Obamatards and Palinites by a mile. "Fuck 'em all" is not an argument I feel like rebutting anymore, and I'm done responding to it -- this is officially the last time I reply to a post like this. It's just not a good use of my time.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

I like ponies.
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

i don't know about ponies, but i was promised pie and punch.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

reading this section shitfaced isnt a good idea. i still stand by the idea that we are fucked.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...