• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: NY Mets

Originally posted by buckman
    Your just bitter the Cards didnt make it this year..

I have to honestly say I think the Red Sox are in deep doo doo this year.Hopefully if they can get past the angles they should have a breeze going all the way to the world series and winning it.I think the angels are the toughest team in the playoffs.If the red sox do lose this series I think it will come down to the angles and the cubbies.I think no team can beat the angles.I also think that the brewers will do squwat-zola.possibly winning the first game that Sabathia pitches.then after that they go in the toilet.
    I'm not bitter the Cards didn't make it. Cardinal fans don't get bitter. The better teams won, and I firmly believe what is in the playoffs right now is the best of baseball. Usually i'm skeptical of a few, but this season has been phenomenal.

The Angles are paper tough. They played in the weakest division in the AL. Way to beat up on the retarded kid down the block all year. That said, they are really good, but i'm not sold on them 100%.

If you think the Cubs are going all the way, then you have not watched baseball as long as I have. Take this to the bank every year: Mets choke, Cubs choke. btw, Dodgers 7 Cubs 2 - game 1. Be afraid of the Dodgers imo, manny and torre. Solid. This Cards fan is going to MAKE the Cubs prove me wrong, and i'll gladly give credit where it's due if it happens, but i'm not holding my breath.

Brewers were done before they even got into the playoffs. Honestly the Cardinals would give teams more trouble than the Brew Crew right now. Sheets isn't mid season sheets, i don't care what anyone says. And if Milwaulkie thinks CC is going to carry that team all the way: serious amounts of LOL.

Phillies...big ol question mark on my end, i didn't watch one Phil game the entire year. They took game 1 tho, and that's pivotal in a 5 game series.

Comment

• buckman
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

^^ I have watched baseball all my life.Unfortunatley it's been American League baseball.Although my favorite NL team is the cards.
      " Darkness Imprisioning Me
      All That I See
      Absolute Horror
      I Cannot Live
      I Cannot Die
      Trapped In Myself
      Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• shang26
        Fresh Peossy
        • Sep 2008

hi there..
        i'm just new here..
        can you pls help me in this forum?
        thanks

Comment

• buckman
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by shang26
          hi there..
          i'm just new here..
          can you pls help me in this forum?
          thanks

how hard is it??its a sports forum
          " Darkness Imprisioning Me
          All That I See
          Absolute Horror
          I Cannot Live
          I Cannot Die
          Trapped In Myself
          Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

my opinions on the teams as of 1;11 pm today

brewers -- done already, no sheets at all, little too young, but damn they some players who can game. but alas, i cant see em pulling it off.

cubs - hey, they got knocked around yesterday, dempster was floating trouble all day, it finally got him. BUT. they still have the best shot at it all from teh NL, zambrano can go 8 with 2 hits and no runs, or he can blow up. but if there pitching shows up, including dempster, they can make the run. nasty ball club, and lee and aramis are not to be overlooked as they are professional clutch hitters.

red sox - dominant team, some trouble with the injuries if they show up in the cold. if beckett continues his bob gibson playoff style, they win, plain and simple. lester.. can you actually not feel great for this kid? if so, die. plz. while i hate them for being our rivals, i respect most of the players, yeah, varitek and youk are punks, and ortiz is a moron, but you have to repect lowell, beckett, lester, pedroia and the coach. they have just as much as a shot as anyone, maybe more. but if the angels get on em early, the angles can pull it out.

angels -- hey, they just gotta game. with that rotation, the bullpen, and the heart of the order.. you have to keep em in it until they arent. they can easily be down 2-0 and win 3 straight. tex, vlad, hunter, anderson, figgins all guys who are capable and with the exception of vlad, they all have proven the clutch factor. guerrro.... what can ya say, the guy literally is something like 3 for 50 in the postseason. he can hit, just not after september.

rays -- watch out. dangerous team, proving everyone wrong at every step .. on paper, eh, they should lose the first series, but somehow, madden has them get it done every day.

the mets-- waitasec...

LA -- be careful.... torre + manny = trouble.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

The cubbies!!!!

Thanks for being you.

Comment

• Jenks
                I'm kind of a big deal.
                • Jun 2004

btw, Sean, did you see this pic from the Onion?

"Mr. Met takes frustration out on fans"

Comment

Working...