finally!!! clay aiken and lindsay lohan come out.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

finally!!! clay aiken and lindsay lohan come out.

clay: http://www.popeater.com/music/articl...mDBDL1_image-c

lindsay: http://www.popeater.com/movies/artic...-ronson/185460
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: finally!!! clay aiken and lindsay lohan come out.

good for them. at this point, it 1. shouldnt be a surprise, and 2. shouldnt matter to anyone outside of them and thier family.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

its not gonna be long before Lindsay is once more getting more cock than Clay!
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Miroslav
        WHOA I can change this!1!
        • Apr 2006

I've been waiting for this day a long time... I feel so many emotions all at once - joy, pain, hope, fear...

I feel so vulnerable.
        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
          • Jun 2004

fuksakeman - its on the FRONT page of CNN

surely CNN have got actual news to report.
          ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• shosh
            Banned
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
            fuksakeman - its on the FRONT page of CNN

surely CNN have got actual news to report.
            nah man, this is more important than anything else... btw, funny how big news all this shit is given that everyone and anyone knew all of this...

Comment

• miketpoto
              Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
              • Jan 2005

Me TOO

Comment

• shosh
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by miketpoto
                Me TOO
                lol @ your avatar

Comment

• Steve Graham
                  DJ Jelly
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                  good for them. at this point, it 1. shouldnt be a surprise, and 2. shouldnt matter to anyone outside of them and thier family.

exactly, and to be honest, this is about as surprising as when elton john and ellen came out

Comment

• shosh
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                    exactly, and to be honest, this is about as surprising as when elton john and ellen came out
                    wat? elton john and ellen are ghey?

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

yes. richard simmons is not though.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                        • Jun 2004

least shocking celebrity revelations of all time _ lol!

In case you haven’t heard the shocking news, Clay Aiken “admitted” he’s gay. Next thing you know Barack Obama is going to “admit” he’s a Muslim, or I’m going to “admit” that Celebjihad.com isn’t funny. EVERYONE KNOWS! When a man named ‘Clay’ who looks like a cross between Billie Jean King and K.D. Lang decides […]

In case you haven’t heard the shocking news, Clay Aiken “admitted” he’s gay. Next thing you know Barack Obama is going to “admit” he’s a Muslim, or I’m going to “admit” that Celebjihad.com isn’t funny. EVERYONE KNOWS!
                        When a man named ‘Clay’ who looks like a cross between Billie Jean King and K.D. Lang decides to “come out of the closet” it’s pretty much the opposite of shocking. However, throughout the years there have been a few even less shocking revelations. CelebJihad.com has complied them for you. Enjoy.
                        1993 - Rock star Kurt Cobain reportedly “not in a very good mood right now.”
                        1957 - Nat King Cole acknowledges that he is, in fact, black. Housewives across the country are shocked, yet strangely curious.

1979 - Visionary George Lucas tells Time Magazine: “I don’t really have a plan for this thing. I’m kind of just making it up as it goes along.”

1991 - Michael Jackson admits he’s been paying a group of renegade genetic engineers to slowly turn his face into a rat’s vulva for the past 20 years.

2017 - George Bush finally admits it: “I do hate black people.” Adds Bush, “They’re just so loud!”

1995 - O.J. Simpson admits to killing Naked Gun franchise.

2012 - Miley Cyrus admits she is not a virgin and has been sucking cock since she was 13.

2012 - Nick Jonas admits he is not a virgin and has been sucking cock since he was 13.

2008 - Sarah Palin admits her baby’s retardation is the result of partying with crack-smoking Inuits.

2005 - Paris Hilton admits you could drive a dump truck through her cunt.

2009 - Dane Cook, in tears, admits he’s not funny at all.

1995 - Christopher Reeve finally admits to himself that he’s not Superman.

1988 - Madonna admits, “I really, really hate my dad.”

2009 - R Kelly mistakenly confesses to a reporter that “If they are old enough to pee they are old enough for me.”

2007 - Michael Vick admits he’s more of a cat person.
                        2008- Lindsay Lohan admits she digs dudes without penises.

Comment

• thesightless
                          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                          • Jun 2004

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

omfg !!!!!!!!!

and the jonas one too..

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• koma
                            Getting warmed up
                            • Mar 2007

LOOOOL this is a good one
                            http://www.myspace.com/jacbridotcom

Comment

• shosh
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                              least shocking celebrity revelations of all time _ lol!

In case you haven’t heard the shocking news, Clay Aiken “admitted” he’s gay. Next thing you know Barack Obama is going to “admit” he’s a Muslim, or I’m going to “admit” that Celebjihad.com isn’t funny. EVERYONE KNOWS! When a man named ‘Clay’ who looks like a cross between Billie Jean King and K.D. Lang decides […]

In case you haven’t heard the shocking news, Clay Aiken “admitted” he’s gay. Next thing you know Barack Obama is going to “admit” he’s a Muslim, or I’m going to “admit” that Celebjihad.com isn’t funny. EVERYONE KNOWS!
                              When a man named ‘Clay’ who looks like a cross between Billie Jean King and K.D. Lang decides to “come out of the closet” it’s pretty much the opposite of shocking. However, throughout the years there have been a few even less shocking revelations. CelebJihad.com has complied them for you. Enjoy.
                              1993 - Rock star Kurt Cobain reportedly “not in a very good mood right now.”
                              1957 - Nat King Cole acknowledges that he is, in fact, black. Housewives across the country are shocked, yet strangely curious.

1979 - Visionary George Lucas tells Time Magazine: “I don’t really have a plan for this thing. I’m kind of just making it up as it goes along.”

1991 - Michael Jackson admits he’s been paying a group of renegade genetic engineers to slowly turn his face into a rat’s vulva for the past 20 years.

2017 - George Bush finally admits it: “I do hate black people.” Adds Bush, “They’re just so loud!”

1995 - O.J. Simpson admits to killing Naked Gun franchise.

2012 - Miley Cyrus admits she is not a virgin and has been sucking cock since she was 13.

2012 - Nick Jonas admits he is not a virgin and has been sucking cock since he was 13.

2008 - Sarah Palin admits her baby’s retardation is the result of partying with crack-smoking Inuits.

2005 - Paris Hilton admits you could drive a dump truck through her cunt.

2009 - Dane Cook, in tears, admits he’s not funny at all.

1988 - Madonna admits, “I really, really hate my dad.”

2009 - R Kelly mistakenly confesses to a reporter that “If they are old enough to pee they are old enough for me.”

2007 - Michael Vick admits he’s more of a cat person.
                              2008- Lindsay Lohan admits she digs dudes without penises.
                              QFT

Brilliant

Comment

Working...