X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Sarah Palin's Experience in 12 Minutes

this is quite an objective take on Sarah Palin, which is impressive to say the least. Her experience is compared to every vice president that has served as a vice president of the united states. pretty interesting stuff. I'm sorry for breaking my promise not to post on palin anymore, but this is a pretty straightforward take. interesting if only for the list of vice presidents and so forth...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hnrZrlxjI0[/YOUTUBE]
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • CactusBeats
    Addiction started
    • Mar 2008

Re: Sarah Palin's Experience in 12 Minutes

Very concise & insightful. My only advice to those willing to take this risk is to take their life savings (or what's left of it), precious metals & stones and spend Nov. 4th in Vegas at a Roulette Table. Ahh, except those from Vegas. You all fly to Alaska and visit the North Slope with a plane load of steaks to feed the polar bears because polar bears are resorting to cannibalism as Arctic ice shrinks.
    I like your Christ.
    I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Stop scaring me !!!
      Seriously, really well done.!!
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• shosh
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

has anyone done one on that fuckbag obama?

btw, what the fuck is up with all this shit on palin? srsly, is obama running against mccain or palin

in b4 someone gives me the "she's one breath away from becoming the next president," same can be said about that fuckwit biden.

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

let the lemmings enjoy obama.

and let those with a death wish enjoy pallin.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• k3n3
            Getting Somewhere
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by shosh
            same can be said about that fuckwit biden.
            shosh,
            if palin said 1/10 of the stupid shit that comes out of biden's mouth-hole on a daily basis, we'd never hear the fuckin' end of it... the obamatron's around the world would go on forever about how "unfit" she is, and blah, blah, blah...

but because he's a democrat, we're not supposed to talk about it...

Q: What do Osama and Obama have in common???
            A: They both have a friend that blew up the Pentagon!

http://dontvoteobama.net

Comment

• CactusBeats
              Addiction started
              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by k3n3
              shosh,
              if palin said 1/10 of the stupid shit that comes out of biden's mouth-hole on a daily basis, we'd never hear the fuckin' end of it... the obamatron's around the world would go on forever about how "unfit" she is, and blah, blah, blah...

but because he's a democrat, we're not supposed to talk about it...

I don't think very many dems really care if you talk about the stupid shit Biden says. Biden doesn't even care. He & we all know it. We can admit it and then move on, probably because in general, those who support the Dems are less likely to have shame-based reactions than the other party. There is a big difference in between saying stupid things (having no ability to self-censor) and being stupid.

What about competency in governance?? I trust Biden over Palin any day. The reason I trust a guy who says a lot of stupid things is that we know where he stands. It is not a secret. He is not a wild card. We know who we are dealing with. He has a solid grasp on interantional & domestic affairs and a track-record of action that is sane, reasonable, and proven.

With Palin, I really don't know who is behind the lipstick. I mean, who is in there? What does she believe? Is it classified?? I know her track record, but it is too short for me to come to any meaningful conclusions. I would rather she open her mouth for herself than repeat Republican talking points or McCain camp coached talking points. If McCain is elected and lives out his term, then it may all just be a moot point. We still won't know very much about her then. Even if I supported McCain, I sure would want to know more before I help put someone a heartbeat away from the presidency, who I know next-to-nothing about. Is that so unreasonable?
              Last edited by CactusBeats; September 25, 2008, 09:34:54 PM.
              I like your Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• shosh
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by CactusBeats
                I don't think very many dems really care if you talk about the stupid shit Biden says. Biden doesn't even care. He & we all know it. We can admit it and then move on, probably because in general, those who support the Dems are less likely to have shame-based reactions than the other party. There is a big difference in between daying stupid things (having no ability to self-censor) and being stupid.

What about competency in governance?? I trust Biden over Palin any day. The reason I trust a guy who says a lot of stupid things is that we know where he stands. It is not a secret. He is not a wild card. We know who we are dealing with. He has a solid grasp on interantional & domestic affairs and a track-record of action that is sane, reasonable, and proven.

With Palin, I really don't know who is behind the lipstick. I mean, who is in there? What does she believe? Is it classified?? I know her track record, but it is too short for me to come to any meaningful conclusions. I would rather she open her mouth for herself than repeat Republican talking points or McCain camp coached talking points. If McCain is elected and lives out his term, then it may all just be a moot point. We still won't know very much about her then. Even if I supported McCain, I sure would want to know more before I help put someone a heartbeat away from the presidency, who I know next-to-nothing about. Is that so unreasonable?

you do know where he stands? oh you mean that you dont know where he stands because he will change his views and opinions on issues now to coincide with obama's although they were the exact opposite before... GOT IT!!!

Comment

• k3n3
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Dec 2007

those who support the Dems are less likely to have shame-based reactions than the other party.
                  This comment speaks volumes... Whereby the right is typically ashamed when their politicians say something stupid, or do something immoral/illegal; there is no moral equivalent on the left, where the end (no matter how bad) always justifies the means...

The reason I trust a guy who says a lot of stupid things is that we know where he stands.
                  Wow really ???
                  "'The word 'genius' isn't applicable in politics... A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein"

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people"

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life"

All Joe Biden quotes... Honestly, this guy sounds more like Homer Simpson, than a US politician... I'm glad you understand wtf he's talking about, because I don't honestly think that he does...
                  Q: What do Osama and Obama have in common???
                  A: They both have a friend that blew up the Pentagon!

http://dontvoteobama.net

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
                    Addiction started
                    • Aug 2008

One of the scariest things to me is that we do not know what the hell she will do about anything. She has a degree in journalism, PTA Hockey Mom, and now Governor. Not willing to entrust my future with her. SORRY HELL NO!!!!!!!! It actually scares the hell out of me. There is a very good chance that McCain will not survive his term, then what??????? You think we are f*cked now.
                    UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

• Jenks
                      I'm kind of a big deal.
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mad'Em Fixer
                      There is a very good chance that McCain will not survive his term, then what??????? You think we are f*cked now.
                      srsly. McCain has had 4 bouts with cancer, and won't release his medical records.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                        My dick is smaller
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jenks
                        srsly. McCain has had 4 bouts with cancer, and won't release his medical records.

Neither will the other three. Biden has also had an aneurysm. This is the LEAST the campaigns can do for the public. Like Palin said, "When you run for office, your life is an open book."
                        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Jenks
                          I'm kind of a big deal.
                          • Jun 2004

^apparantly it isn't, because she won't release her financial records.

Comment

• CactusBeats
                            Addiction started
                            • Mar 2008

This comment speaks volumes... Whereby the right is typically ashamed when their politicians say something stupid, or do something immoral/illegal; there is no moral equivalent on the left, where the end (no matter how bad) always justifies the means...
                            Be careful. This one cuts both ways. Iraq comes to mind.

Wow really ???
                            "'The word 'genius' isn't applicable in politics... A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein"

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people"

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life"

All Joe Biden quotes... Honestly, this guy sounds more like Homer Simpson, than a US politician... I'm glad you understand wtf he's talking about, because I don't honestly think that he does...
                            I know where he stands becuase of his actions, not because of his boneheaded quotations. Again, he has a solid grasp on interantional & domestic affairs and a track-record of action that is sane, reasonable, and proven. For any person, there is a gap between what that person does and what they say. This man has decades of public service as public record. That is why I can overlook his ridiculous comments.

Perhaps you could pick out certain aspects of boneheaded public policy. That would make a much more effective argument for you. Over three decades in the US Senate should give you plenty of material.
                            I like your Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Working...