X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Dear Bill Clinton

why don't you just come out and say you want McCain to win?

Best,

'88

CC: Matt Drudge.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: Dear Bill Clinton

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

i don't get it. Palin can go and kill moose and it's totally acceptable because she's a white woman. And Vick abused a few dogs (constructively or otherwise), and he's in jail. I bet he's thinking he got a raw deal.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• shosh
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
        i don't get it. Palin can go and kill moose and it's totally acceptable because she's a white woman. And Vick abused a few dogs (constructively or otherwise), and he's in jail. I bet he's thinking he got a raw deal.
        what the fuck does this have to do with race?

EDIT: oh and let me help you get it: one act is legal and the other act is illegal. you have 2 guesses as to which is which...

Comment

• k3n3
          Getting Somewhere
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by shosh
          EDIT: oh and let me help you get it: one act is legal and the other act is illegal. you have 2 guesses as to which is which...
          Shosh,
          Sarah Palin killed and ate a moose, which means she's a carnivore...
          Michael Vick killed and abused dogs for sport, that just makes him a criminal douchebag...

If some idiot can't tell the difference, then they simply aren't worth debating...
          Q: What do Osama and Obama have in common???
          A: They both have a friend that blew up the Pentagon!

http://dontvoteobama.net

Comment

• Erik Mitchell
            Gold Gabber
            • Oct 2004

Hilary for president 2012?
            soundcloud - facedbook

Comment

• thesightless
              Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by erik mitchell
              hilary for president 2012?
              no
              your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
              download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by k3n3
                Shosh,
                Sarah Palin killed and ate a moose, which means she's a carnivore...
                Michael Vick killed and abused dogs for sport, that just makes him a criminal douchebag...

If some idiot can't tell the difference, then they simply aren't worth debating...

Palin most certainly killed that goddamn moose for sport. If Vick had eaten those dogs, do you think he'd be out of Jail?

That aside, my comment clearly references Chris Rocks statements made on Letterman the other day (or was it Leno?) Anyways, it's been posted on here.

That you've been wrong on so many threads, makes me wonder why I even respond to your posts anymore because they generally lack substance (not that you couldn't find substance for your arguments: i do agree with you quite a bit...I just find it distasteful that you never make those valid points and resort to the most absurd ad hominems or other cut-and-dry fallacies (red herring, strawman, ad nauseum) in place of that.)

Shosh, would it had helped if I added a 'smiley' to the end of my statement?

----PEACE-----

Comment

• shosh
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                  Palin most certainly killed that goddamn moose for sport. If Vick had eaten those dogs, do you think he'd be out of Jail?

That aside, my comment clearly references Chris Rocks statements made on Letterman the other day (or was it Leno?) Anyways, it's been posted on here.

That you've been wrong on so many threads, makes me wonder why I even respond to your posts anymore because they generally lack substance (not that you couldn't find substance for your arguments: i do agree with you quite a bit...I just find it distasteful that you never make those valid points and resort to the most absurd ad hominems or other cut-and-dry fallacies (red herring, strawman, ad nauseum) in place of that.)

Shosh, would it had helped if I added a 'smiley' to the end of my statement?

mos def

Comment

Working...