X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Explaining the Financial Crisis

1. no shit. oil is the blood of the planet. couldnt give a fuck about afghan though. not even a thought here. too bad. shame they all care so much about a pedophile warlord that they let him(OBL) do what he did. they had it coming sept 12. i would have been personally responsible for the third nuclear bomb being dropped... .

watch how bad the oil wars get in the middle east, and south america in the upcoming decades. its running out and is required to do anything. you cant farm on the scale required without oil for the tracktors, let alone the gas. nothing gets done without it. the governements of the world are gonna go batshit over the next century. count on about a dozen more regime placements over there, and removal of oil from the commodities market. will happen, ill bet the farm.

the wars are the neccessary by product of all that. cept for afghan. that is plain and simple revenge, and frankly, they are lucky we fight the way we do and not like the fucking nazi's, cuz thats what i would have done. went in, ripped it to shreds with zero consideration for human life.

go cry about illegal occupations while reality passes you by,. sorry to sound brash, but in life, you gotta play by the worlds rules, and adapt. sitting home feeling bad because the US is setting itself and its allies up for the long term good. cuz that is exactly what we're doing. we sit on two MONSTER oil feilds here domestically, the one under the mid west and the alaskan/canadian one. factor in brazil and those funny little towel heads in saudi.. we will be the player in teh end. when its all run out and the middle east nothing but sand, we'll be sitting on the supplies. peak oil exists, but its from happening. it will happen in teh end, but we will own the peak.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Miroslav
      WHOA I can change this!1!
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by hashhead
      Hey, opinions......

your mind is being kept busy so you dont spend time thinking about how america is illegally occupying iraq and afghanistan (obviously britain invading as well) and all the deceit that will be taking place right now regarding iraq's oil.......and of course the events leading up to why/how they found themselves to be there, but ttoally diff topic, because yes, we're too busy thinking about the credit card!

yeah your right, money is very important, but so are illegal wars that rage over oil man

of course there are mate
      So let me get this straight. You're telling us that: (1) the economic hardships we think we're facing over here in the US are just fake nonsense; and then (2) our government is tricking us into thinking that our economy is collapsing in order to keep our minds off of the war in Iraq?
      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• hashhead
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

19/10/2022
        Last edited by hashhead; October 19, 2022, 11:24:36 AM. Reason: Shame

Comment

• Miroslav
          WHOA I can change this!1!
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by hashhead
          hey hey, got it in one^ congrats
          Show me evidence to support your claim.
          mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by miroslav
            show me evidence to support your claim.
            +1
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• hashhead
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

me mate dave told me

Comment

• thesightless
                Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                • Jun 2004

you ignore the biggest factor in forming your opinion. the markets are FREE. its is the investing public and thier fears that have the majority of the blame here. if by random chance, we spend the next few days buying back all the stocks at a higher price, we could literally take the bill and throw it ni the garbage b4 bush signs it.

and i find it humorous thatyou think what i would do in afghan is close to what happened. we got elections, we are re-building thier neccessary infrastructure, pumping money into creating industry, employing thousands, and putting them on the way to self governance. now , i dont even agree with how they are handling it in respect to a humane ideal , but we could have gone in, killed and pillaged, and left.

but this whole concept of the US rigging this economic crisis is so off base.. how is the US doing this to the markets in hong kong, the DAX, the BBC30, the CAC 40, FTSE, etc ?? those markets arent located, regulated or influenced by the US.. not at all
                your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...