X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

if you caould ask one question...

stealing directly from CNN... if you could ask one question and hold em to the fire for a real answer to it... what ya asking..

me --

mccain -- will you ever actually admit you are full of shit>?i mean, how you gonna pay for this?
    obama -- will you ever actually admit you are fulll of shit>?i mean, how you gonna pay for this?
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: if you caould ask one question...

To both:

Ours is a representative government, and we elect you to do the will of the people you represent. With that said, we also elect you because we trust your judgment and do not want or expect you to change positions just because 51% of the country disfavors a particular course of action. How do you intend to balance your role as representative of the people with your duty to exercise independent judgment? Is there a point at which you would follow a course you personally disagreed with or thought was wrong because such a vast majority of the public was in favor of it? Is there anything that you believe so strongly in that you will follow your own belief regardless of what voters think about it?

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

McCain: What was the inner and outer dialogue with yourself and your campaign leading up to your pick of Palin?
      Obama: With regards to our national security interests, will you break the do-nothing approach we have seen in the last 8 years by finally repairing the shattered integrity of our border control?
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Localizer
        Platinum Poster
        • Jul 2004

to both: Why did you allow the stealing of the taxpayers money to bailout companies that could have been stopped by inept congressman and will I be getting a bailout like your homeboys did?
        Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
        -Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...