• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: haha the queen asks for a raise haha

Andy?
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Steve Graham
      Di?
      The Queen, steve. that's what the thread is about.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• shosh
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
        then pick a track off beatport and its yours! damn impressed someone got that...
        haha ok i'll look around

had a friend who used to say that all the time so thats why it stuck with me

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
          The Queen, steve. that's what the thread is about.
          really? no shit
          your post about Diana was in present tense, hence my question fart breath

my mistake, it was just poorly constructed, lol

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

my bad. yet, my point still stands. how long has it been since she's asked for a raise anyways? i've watched several documentaries on her. she's an incredibly active woman.
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• DancingQueen
              AVB FanClub | President
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Steve Graham
              hence my question fart breath
              sigpic
              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• bobjuice
                Banned
                • May 2008

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                uh yes it is. she's goddamn diplomat. most british subjects have complete reverence for her. so yes, it's serious. what say you?
                I live in England but don't see myself as a "subject" of any particlar family on the grounds that their ancestors came to power through aggression and oppression. Their empire building past doesn't exactly fill me with pride either. The "complete reverence" you speak of i have never encountered anywhere (tabloid media excepted maybe) and i think the queen and her family live in a world and a time so far removed from real people that they appear almost foolish. They are in no way revered but they are accepted as part of the furniture for the simple reason that no-one gets any choice, we just have to pay for it all. The old argument that they attract so many tourists is sort of true but every other major city in the world seems capable of standing up and attracting a comparable amount of visitors without needing to parade individuals in daft costumes just because we always did. The money it takes to keep these people and their lifestyles would be better used cleaning up the streets, housing the homeless and making London (and while we're at it, the rest of britain) a better, safer place. The tourists may then come and see a bit more than a square half mile in the centre of the capital - as things are, they simply daren't.
                Sure they gave india back to the indians - the same way they gave africa back to the africans - but why did they take them in the first place?

Comment

• Dhar_2
                  meat and potatoes
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bobjuice
                  Sure they gave india back to the indians - the same way they gave africa back to the africans - but why did they take them in the first place?
                  it was a fun game like u play at school!

enslave a weaker nation and make them your pet!

Comment

• bobjuice
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

and i'm sure, once enslaved, those "subjects" felt nothing but "complete reverence" for their glorious queen and empire yeah?? -
                    i geddit now

Comment

• Dhar_2
                      meat and potatoes
                      • Jun 2004

thats what the soldiersa with guns were for.

to enforce complete reverence! ask Kamal he was there and everything!!!

Comment

• Mr.Big
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Nov 2004

Not that i really have anything against england but i really fucking hate the monarchy and all that stiff upper lip bollix..

Considering how shit global economies are these days, that stupid old whore should be setting an example.
                        www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
                        Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                          thats what the soldiersa with guns were for.

to enforce complete reverence! ask Kamal he was there and everything!!!
                          dont get me started
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                          Originally posted by ace_dl
                          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• bobjuice
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by Mr.Big
                            Not that i really have anything against england but i really fucking hate the monarchy and all that stiff upper lip bollix..

Considering how shit global economies are these days, that stupid old whore should be setting an example.
                            yeah take all their houses, land, cars, jewels and staff away (ebay it all maybe??), divide the money between everyone else who works and subsidises their free-loading ways, then make her clean toilets for £5 an hour - in other words - get real woman!!!

and sterilise the lot of them to put an end to the in-bred gene pool that they have become.
                            some of them look too much like horses for my liking as well which makes me suspicious

could be worse though - check out america's royal family http://www.foundrymusic.com/media/di...ber_18872.html

Comment

Working...