X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Massa finally wins legitimately

nice one. wonder what it's like racing at night. in singapore.

this could be the most exciting year for F1 in years
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • fabric8
    200mph Club
    • Jul 2006

Re: Massa finally wins legitimately

Originally posted by 88Mariner
    nice one
    yes indeed, Massa decided to take the gas station with him when he left the pits, LOL
    Last edited by fabric8; September 29, 2008, 07:20:34 PM.

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

yes, i agree. one of the better years for the sports since schumi's record runa dnt he years b4 he took over.

i only put his record year in there because , like him or not, we witnessed the most dominant driver since senna simply own every race. his first year @ ferrarri was also a brilliant year.

i love massa, the latest in the the line of wonderful drivers from brazil in teh last 20 years. senna, barrichello, massa. in the end, i feel abd for abrrichello, as he probably could have taken a championship if it werent for schumi. keep in mind, he placed second the majority of the time, being nearly as dominant.

i like lewis, but he reminds me of jose reyes and randy moss, as for some reason, i get the feeling he has a sense of entitlement over the others, much like his former teammate alonso.

i hope kimi and lewis step it up and make it a real 3 way race, as ferrari is beginning to see that massa may actually be a better bet for them, and possibly open up the team orders to let them race it out witrh lewis and robert
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

still havent watched this one yet... watched football all day instead.

gotta watch it. first night race, outta be interesting.
        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

Working...