X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dushan
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2007

[rez001] Rezume01 / Audionova / En-Tropic

We are proudly announcing our first release for our own label called “Rezonant” .
    With this release we are starting series of mini-compilations called “Rezume” in which we are going to introduce high-quality tech house, deep house, techno and minimal,
    a lot of new and some of known artists from all around the world.

Our greatest wish was to have this first release with us as a label creators, so on this release we have two tracks, one from Audionova and one from En-Tropic.

Audionova – Anatolia (Original Mix)
    During the last two years of producing, Audionova managed to draw a lot of attention. Dusan Momcilovic and Nemanja Rancic showed on releases from Triptik to Baroque, Proton, Groove Collection and Extrema that they can produce successfully various styles. Today, we can hear from these two guys tech house, ambient and pure electronic. This time they took their production one step further, to ethno and folk motives of region where they live. Anatolia is track named after a Turkish region and it’s trying to put the sound of Balkans and Turkey in the first plan. Great clarinet theme is followed with tech house rhythm and nice overall atmosphere of Balkans. This is the year in which ethno-folk motives are played in many dj sets. We are sure that this track will also find its place exactly in taste of people who understand electronic music not only as electronics…

En-Tropic – Chic (Original Mix)
    Igor Jadranin ( En-Tropic ) drew the same attention in last two years, just like his friends from Audionova. On releases for labels like Pure Substance, Hunya Munya, System Recordings, just to mention a few, he showed that he is levitating with brilliance between techno and tech house. His track Chic for Rezonant is going to be released just before his debut release for Mihalis Safras’s label Material Series, so this time he is bringing us something similar and based on techno genre. Chic is a track that’s already been tried out on summer events and festivals. Good for using as a standard track, but also as a tool. Great techno rhythm, with deep bass line and quality percussions is certainly going to move things in any bar or club.

Here are some of the reactions so far:

Valentino Kanzyani "Hello there, Thanks for sending me this release, I love and play in every my set the track Anatolia (Original Mix) ... Keep me posted... Full support..."

Marko Nastic (Recon Warriors/Jesus Loved You) "Hvala ljudi ! vrtece se ! respect"

Arnaud Le Texier (Safari Electronique) "Hello There, I really like the track anatolia, i will play it for sure!!!! Thanks a lot."

Anderson Noise (Noise Music/Harthouse/Circle) "Great job, Thanks a lot!"

Marko Milosavljevic (Traffica/Recon Warriors) "Super stvari! Veoma mi se svidjaju obe tracke. Anatolia je siguran pogodak, sa domacim zvukom ... Chic je sjajan tool track. Vrtecu obe sigurno!"

Alexandar Ivkovic (Tehnika8x8/Traffica/Recon Light) "Bravo momci...Super izdanje,vrtece se zasigurno. Samo napred!!!"

Matt Star (Cocoon Records/International Freakshow)

"Hi, really nice new Label...
    A Track by Audionova is my favourite will play it...sounds a bit like onur özer...really cool...
    B Track is also Ok but the A-side is a killer ."

Prudo (DirthCrew/Tenax) "Very good release, like both tracks. Will support it!"

Phonogenic (2020 Vision/Cocoon) "Thanks guys, I'm diggin Anatolia. Really good groove with some original touch. Will play out."

Luca Ricci (Aenaria/Stereo Production) "Thx for this! I like it"

Fafa Monteco (Kill Brique/Hypnotic Music) "Chic" is excellent. Directly in my box. I will chart next week. Thanx"

Arjun (Jelabee Cartel) "Both tracks are really amazing .. prefer Anatolia a bit more tho, best of luck with the new label"

Kenny (Pure Substance) "Nice one mate and congrats!! Both tracks are strong and will definately support"

Micha Klang (Glückskind Schallplatten) "hey, thanks for the link. i really like the first one. the song from audionova. really nice track."

Patch Park (Little Mountain Recordings) "Sweet first release on their new label! Personally going for the Chic track. All the best guys with the label!"

LISTEN & BUY @ BEATPORT

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

-----

Rezonant's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: [rez001] Rezume01 / Audionova / En-Tropic

Chic is deep, love it!

Comment

• Dushan
      Fresh Peossy
      • Dec 2007

Re: [rez001] Rezume01 / Audionova / En-Tropic

thanx

Comment