X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

hola -

just thought i'd drop a line and say what's up to everyone.... they cut access to [MS] at work. it is incredibly boring since they've been restricting our internet access. i haven't been on the computer much at home at all either so this is really the first time i've been on in a month or two. hope things are well with all of you guys. i'll make an effort to hang around more... since i moved, i just don't get on the computer much after work. anyhow, just wanted to drop a line. cheers!
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: hola -

What up fool.
    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

not much... enjoying the weather on my new patio with the laptop and a nice strong makers and coke. feels fucking excellent outside.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

Hey stranger!!
        Glad to hear you are alive and well....Miss you and our chats!
        sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

Garrick, since both of our teams are out of the baseball playoffs, i'm with you...drinking...however, we do have one thing in common- you should at least be laughing at the Cubs royally fuck up game 1 right now.

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

welcome back fishy!

hope to see u on here a bit more often!

Comment

• shosh
              Banned
              • Jun 2004

sup foo

Comment

• DreamGirlie
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

I just found your CD last weekend that you mailed me a few years ago <3
                "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• thesightless
                  Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                  • Jun 2004

hey G! hope all is well. where ya living now? still hotlanta?
                  your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                  download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Garrick
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

still in hotlanta, folks. moved into a big 2 bed, 2 bath with my girl to follow and then we broke up! the good news is i have a BIG new place all to myself. no complaints.

jenks - laughing hard at the cubs. when your pitcher walks 50% of the batters he faces, including walking the bases loaded, you take him out. i don't know why they didn't yank him but i just saw that grand slam coming. lol @ the cubs! cursed or just stupid? i guess i'm going to be rooting for the phils.

i'll be on a bit more now that i have a little more free time. can't wait to ring up some laughs again with you guys.

Comment

• Garrick
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

speaking of the phils... just now watching victorino hit the GS off cc sabathia!

Comment

• AntonyM
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2004

Good to hear from you again, what is the deal in ATL with Sasha on Halloween, worth the trip?
                        Originally posted by Shpira
                        So came back last night...
                        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                        Originally posted by Illuminate
                        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Garrick
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

i saw sasha in 2002 on halloween with jibs, steve porter opened for him. this was back when james holden - nothing was the hottest track around and when sasha played that people went ape shit. that was the best halloween i have ever had. worth the trip for sure. unfortunately my parents will be in town so i'm going to have to miss it. otherwise, i'd be there for sure. definitely worth your time. i do not like the way "opera" (eleven50 back in 2002) has their new set up though. if you can get VIP, then it is worth it. if you can't, its hard to get in touch with the dj because he's so fucking high up.

Comment

• thesightless
                            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                            • Jun 2004

big house = more room to walk around in your boxers on sunday morning.
                            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Jibgolly
                              Vortexuralizor
                              • Jun 2004

@ garrick --- the sasha/porter night was some other night.

digweed played in ATL on halloween 2002. ironaically one of my friends here in pensacola was at that party then our afterparty (the same one you and i became friends at) we talked about it a few weeks ago. crazy shit and small world.

anyway, i wouldnt travel 2000 miles for sasha... digweed on the otherhand, antony, well............

ps: garrick your latest offering has been a delight in my car for a couple days. muy bueno gringo!

Comment

Working...