• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Lil Bill-O

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-teM03FPUow[/YOUTUBE]
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Lil Bill-O

this is even more funny now that Bill thinks he's proof that god exists....from his new book:

No, I am not kidding. In his new book, A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity (No, I'm not kidding about that title either.)
    Bill writes:
    Next time you meet an atheist, tell him or her that you know a bold, fresh guy, a barbarian who was raised in a working-class home and retains the lessons he learned there.
    Then mention to that atheist that this guy is now watched and listened to, on a daily basis, by millions of people all over the world and, to boot, sells millions of books.
    Then, while the non-believer is digesting all that, ask him or her if they still don't believe there's a God!
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Taylor Norris
      Platinum Poster
      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by 88Mariner
      this is even more funny now that Bill thinks he's proof that god exists....from his new book:

Im convinced

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

my advice to gays...

shut up, dont tell anybody what you do, your life would be a lot easier.. your dirty sex makes god send hurricanes..

ROFL>>>>>>>>> poto caused katrina

this kid is god.
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...