7 Year old boy feeds reptiles to croc in zoo.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poults
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2006

7 Year old boy feeds reptiles to croc in zoo.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: 7 Year old boy feeds reptiles to croc in zoo.

ok, there is something seriously wrong with that kid and his upbringing

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

At one point, he tried scaling the outer enclosure himself to get to "Terry", the 11ft (3.3m) saltwater crocodile.
      Too bad the fence wasn't lower.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• poults
        Platinum Poster
        • Nov 2006

Tell me about it, to not have any conscience of what he is doing is pretty disturbing.

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

^^^ thats my point.. smiling while doing it? that sort of behaviour falls directly on the parents.. if he is doing this, what else is he doing that his mum and dad arent noticing, or are too busy to notice?

or what will he end up doing in the future if he doesnt get sorted out now

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
            Anyone have Styx livesets?
            • Jun 2004

if hes doign that @ 7 - he's in for some serious conduct disorder in his teenage years and adulthood.
            ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

cruelty to animals is like the single most predictable element of criminality in adult life. this guy is going to be hitler.
              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• AntonyM
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

The kid should be next.
                Originally posted by Shpira
                So came back last night...
                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                Originally posted by Illuminate
                Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• shosh
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2004

[YOUTUBE]XnMDrv8Mx3E[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Taylor Norris
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Oct 2005

lol shosh...
                    knew that was coming

But seriously, that kid is fckd. It even mentions how he did it with a smile... wtf?

Footage from the security cameras at Alice Springs Reptile Centre caught the child smiling as he killed a total of 13 animals.

Comment

• nsite
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

awesome needed that story this morning
                      ...I love you when you're not masterminding my downfall

Comment

Working...