• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: this is not the man................................ i knew for 20 years

Originally posted by Miroslav
    Wow. Now I guess I know who was cheering on 9-11.

What the government is doing in Iraq is horrible, but what you're advocating in response is even worse.

maybe we should cheer next month when bush bombs mecca cuz they are goliath?
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• BabyMatty4Block
      Getting Somewhere
      • Sep 2008

what if your mother was one whose village was spared from a bombing raid that week?

maybe i'm wrong, but you're probably the type of person who measures the cost of the iraq war in american casualties, while you could care less how many iraqis' lives have been turned upside-down.

and really... cheering 9-11? nobody got hurt in that pentagon bombing. it was executed with that purpose in mind, and you want to compare that to me cheering 9-11? ok, hannity....

Comment

• Miroslav
        WHOA I can change this!1!
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by BabyMatty4Block
        what if your mother was one whose village was spared from a bombing raid that week?

maybe i'm wrong, but you're probably the type of person who measures the cost of the iraq war in american casualties, while you could care less how many iraqis' lives have been turned upside-down.

and really... cheering 9-11? nobody got hurt in that pentagon bombing. it was executed with that purpose in mind, and you want to compare that to me cheering 9-11? ok, hannity....
        Dude. 9-11 is exactly what you're advocating! You said that bombing the Pentagon was some impressive "David vs. Goliath" shit...and you seem not to mind if innocent civilians are killed. Well, isn't that what happened on that day? You know, they did bomb the Pentagon too.

I don't think of the war in Iraq in terms of US casualties. I don't support the war and I think it should stop NOW. But it's a very dangerous to say that in your bid to oppose the Bush administration's war you'll just chalk up innocent lives as "collateral" to your vision of what is "right" - then you're turned yourself into something just as bad as them. You've basically become them. Didn't they teach you somewhere in school that two wrongs don't make a right?

At least we can vote Bush's dumb ass out of office and end the war now. But once you start going down the path you're talking about, then you're going to end up where Hitler was...where Stalin was...where Bin Laden and other radical Muslims who bomb churches, hospitals, schools are... They all started with the same ideals that you express - that it's ok to target some civilians in order to make a wrong into a right. And once you open that door, the slide down the slippery slope is fast.
        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Miroslav

Didn't they teach you somewhere along the way that two wrongs don't make a right?
          Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
          Last edited by Jenks; October 9, 2008, 01:26:25 PM.

Comment

• thesightless
            • Jun 2004

thats three lefts numbnuts. two is a u turn.

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
              thats three lefts numbnuts. two is a u turn.

um, yeah that's what i said.

Comment

• thesightless
                • Jun 2004

i smell a cover up !

Comment

• BabyMatty4Block
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Sep 2008

let me be a bit more clear...what impressed me about bill ayers' pentagon bombing was that it was done without hurting anybody. that a few people could disrupt a bombing campaign on the other side of the planet is an amazing feat.

Comment

• shosh
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BabyMatty4Block
                    let me be a bit more clear...what impressed me about bill ayers' pentagon bombing
                    this is where every sane logical person with at least 10% brain should stop reading.

kthxbye

Comment

• BabyMatty4Block
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by shosh
                      this is where every sane logical person with at least 10% brain should stop reading.

kthxbye

no, it's just where hannity or o'reilly would stop the clip

Comment

Working...