• Show
Clear All
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Slsk chat

14:09:25 [lilsensa] hey, guess what?
    14:09:49 [lilsensa] Dj Alecs!!
    14:10:18 [lilsensa] You win a prize today!
    14:10:40 [Dj Alecs] what ?
    14:10:41 [Dj Alecs]
    14:10:59 [lilsensa] It's a little prize I like to call being BANNED!!!! So long sucka
    14:10:59 [lilsensa] !
    14:11:24 [Dj Alecs]
    14:11:26 [Dj Alecs] no
    14:11:36 [Dj Alecs] please
    14:11:42 [lilsensa] Let that be a lesson that you dont fuck with George W Bush
    14:12:09 [lilsensa] The George W Bush giveth and the George W Bush taketh
    14:12:32 [Dj Alecs] )
    14:12:32 [lilsensa] I have taken your freedom of leeching files from me
    14:12:34 [Dj Alecs] lol
    14:12:41 [lilsensa] LOL
    14:12:53 [lilsensa] for real though dude, only take like 10 at a time...Thankis
    14:13:49 [lilsensa] or else I will declare Marshal Law on your soulseek privelidges
    14:14:26 [Dj Alecs] sorry but i don`t understand your language
    14:16:00 [lilsensa] Oh, what I am really trying to say is, stop taking all my fucking files, or I will ban the living shit out of your file stealing monkey fucking ass..Have a nice day :
    14:16:57 [Dj Alecs] no injuried meee plz
    14:17:13 [Dj Alecs] bad words

RIP ~ Steve James

• ownit
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jan 2007

Re: Slsk chat

bahahahahah...ban that foooo

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

i started an ms room in slsk like the good old days!

see u there!

Comment

• lilsensa
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

^^I searched for it..Couldn't find it...What's it called?
        RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• DancingQueen
          AVB FanClub | President
          • Oct 2005

I can't even remember my Slsk login...its been so long since I've used it!
          sigpic
          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by lilsensa
            ^^I searched for it..Couldn't find it...What's it called?
            the room is called ms or (ms) or mercuryserver!

i'll check when i get home!

Comment

• the sun the sea
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

it's amazing how many people share little or nothing and then queue up like 40-50 tracks.

i mean, why are you on a file sharing system if you are not going to share files?
              download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

• lilsensa
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

^^This guy had a lot of nerve, and tried to leech my entire external drive..Instant ban.
                RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                  Anyone have Styx livesets?
                  • Jun 2004

which version is current?
                  ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• fabric8
                    200mph Club
                    • Jul 2006

14:16:00 [lilsensa] Oh, what I am really trying to say is, stop taking all my fucking files, or I will ban the living shit out of your file stealing monkey fucking ass..Have a nice day :
                    14:16:57 [Dj Alecs] no injuried meee plz

hahahaha

Comment

• Dhar_2
                      meat and potatoes
                      • Jun 2004

14:09:25 [lilsensa] hey, guess what?
                      14:09:49 [lilsensa] Dj Alecs!!
                      14:10:18 [lilsensa] You win a prize today!
                      14:10:40 [Dj Alecs] what ?
                      14:10:41 [Dj Alecs]
                      14:10:59 [lilsensa] It's a little prize I like to call BUTTSECKS!!!! So sucka long

Comment

• AntonyM
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2004

Yeah always find it funny when someone has to queue up fifty files and their bandwith is 2k, you just have to cut them loose.
                        Originally posted by Shpira
                        So came back last night...
                        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                        Originally posted by Illuminate
                        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• BureOne
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

I just recently started using slsk again.. didnt want to, but man... times are tough.

Its a shame we have come to a day in age were we can't even afford a $1.49 track.. fuck this economy

Comment

• AntonyM
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

I'll hunt for sets but have not found the time to make the transition to tratkor of ableton, but a dollar fourty nine beat twenty dollars which was only four or five years ago.
                            Originally posted by Shpira
                            So came back last night...
                            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                            Originally posted by Illuminate
                            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                              • Mar 2008

LMAO, that is sig. worthy man.

I kinda miss slsk, havn't used it in a long time. When will the leechtards learn to share folders?

Ableton has been good to me since my 1s n 2s broke, took me about a few months to actually 'get it.' It's been fun to make sets n mashups etc. with it tho
                              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...