X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

any fantasy football players on here?

I'm only asking because I'm putting together a fantasy fantasy football league, and I've been trying to draft some decent fantasy football players onto my team. So i guess that is to say, don't reply if you have consistently sucked in the last few years in playing fantasy football. I don't want any Ryan Leaf's spoiling my team.

edit: i guess I should also have asked that if you happen to play fantasy fantasy football like me, let me know, because I'm always welcoming people to join my league.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • scottpuig
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jan 2005

Re: any fantasy football players on here?

little late to start but i'd join

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

meh. the idea came late. it is more attenuated to the actual professional football players than it is to the fantasy football players.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• clintlove
        Hey girl, ya Hungry?
        • Jun 2004

I play fantasy on a work league. In first place at 4-0 at the moment, but I've got my work cut out for me this week. Down almost 90 points but I have drew brees, Robert meachem, and lance Moore playing tonight. Let's see if the trio can b put up some numbers. I'm going to the game tonight too since it's a home game. Should be an interesting offensive battle (I hope).

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• AntonyM
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

Yeah let's go Saints think the line is Saints minus 3, looks all too easy.
          Originally posted by Shpira
          So came back last night...
          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
          Originally posted by Illuminate
          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• skahound
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by clintlove
            I play fantasy on a work league. In first place at 4-0 at the moment, but I've got my work cut out for me this week. Down almost 90 points but I have drew brees, Robert meachem, and lance Moore playing tonight. Let's see if the trio can b put up some numbers. I'm going to the game tonight too since it's a home game. Should be an interesting offensive battle (I hope).
            It's called diversification! You should try it.
            A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• clintlove
              Hey girl, ya Hungry?
              • Jun 2004

yeah, but those three have put up great numbers so far this season. It's done the trick till now. My opponent this week had ronnie brown, michael turner, kurt warner, and a good receiver (can't think of his name).

sigpic

Comment

• shosh
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                meh. the idea came late. it is more attenuated to the actual professional football players than it is to the fantasy football players.
                wait so you do want to start an [ms] fantasy league or what?

id be interested in joining

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

writing "fantasy fantasy" was not an error: it was intentional. i do want to start a fantasy fantasy league. I've been scouting other fantasy football players to draft, but i'm still looking for like 6 more people.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• shosh
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2004

im so fuckin confused...

maybe my brain isnt functioning today

(in b4 someone says it's never functioning)

Comment

• clintlove
                      Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                      • Jun 2004

it's a fantasy about a football fantasy

sigpic

Comment

• In-SighT
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

love fantasy football... in two leagues.

but to tell you the truth, its 80% luck and 20% skill.

Play the matchups the best you can.

look for the sleepers (ronnie brown, aaron rogers, etc)

And try not to start players that arent playing because their injured (like I did this week) dammit.

It makes you watch all the football games, thats why fantasy football is so additcting
                        "A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."

Want Spoon'n music?
                        Check out my downtempo mixes
                        http://ryanlinneman.podOmatic.com

Comment

• billyz
                          Addiction started
                          • Dec 2006

I'm a commish for the past 5 years for a league at work and I play in a money league with my older brother. Not doing so hot currently this year, but its early yet!
                          Billy Z
                          soundcloud.com/djbillyz
                          mixcloud.com/djbillyz
                          twitter.com/djbillyz
                          twitter.com/bluePRINTSaturo
                          instagram.com/djbillyz
                          djbillyz.com

Comment

Working...