X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ribbario
    Underwater
    • Aug 2006

B-sides ... today

My new mix, today 9 AM EST on Proton radio .....

Something Substantial

01.Gorje Hewek - Monta Sight
    02.Minilogue - Doiicie B
    03.Chris Wood Vs Frank Leicher - Geisha (Original)
    04.Johannes Heil - Aum
    05.UNKLE - Chemistry (Radio Slave Remix)
    06.Stimming - Getting Out Of Something
    07.Daniel Mehlhart - Origami
    08.Minimono - Ratman - Jay Haze Edit
    09.SCSI-9 - Blue Wolf From North
    10.Stefan Goldmann - Radiant Grace
    11.Booka Shade - Dusty Boots
    12.Unknown
    13.John Tejada Feat Nicolette - Desire (Original Mix)
    14.Dja Vs Prosis - Iama

samples taken from the movies " The Fall " and " Snow angels "

tune in .....
    Mixes !!!
  • Funky Dredd
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2005

Re: B-sides ... today

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up!
    Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Damn missed it, any chance of a rebroadcast?
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• ribbario
        Underwater
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
        Sweet! Thanks for the heads up!
        CheerzZ Jon !

Originally posted by AntonyM
        Damn missed it, any chance of a rebroadcast?

sure thing mate - here you go - http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=60888
        Mixes !!!

Comment

• AntonyM
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

Thanks took my a while to finally listen to one of your sets but it seems like MS is developing quite roster of homegrown talent of which you are one, thx for the immidiate link, gonna jam this in the office today.
          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...

Am I close here?

Comment

• ribbario
            Underwater
            • Aug 2006

Thanks took my a while to finally listen to one of your sets but it seems like MS is developing quite roster of homegrown talent of which you are one, thx for the immidiate link, gonna jam this in the office today.
            Thanks Antony , I really hope you like it !
            Mixes !!!

Comment

• Aleks_B
              Gold Gabber
              • Nov 2006

thanks for posting! TL looks interesting.
              aleks_b - re_azure | my_space

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                • Mar 2008

sho fo real. rock the discotek. werd homie.
                (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Your set seems to have the co workers at the office doing google searches for Burning Man, it is having an effect, can't wait for the next one.

Am I close here?

Comment

• ribbario
                    Underwater
                    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by w0e & cri5is
                    sho fo real. rock the discotek. werd homie.
                    Your set seems to have the co workers at the office doing google searches for Burning Man, it is having an effect, can't wait for the next one.
                    CheerZzz !!! I'm glad you liked it guys !

You`re so lucky with the co-workers !
                    I`m dealing with difficult co-workers ! they`re into country and folk music !
                    Mixes !!!

Comment

• Funky Dredd
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • May 2005

Originally posted by ribbario
                      CheerzZ Jon !
                      I tuned in this morning and man that was one sweet mix you did!
                      Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• AntonyM
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by ribbario
                        CheerZzz !!! I'm glad you liked it guys !

You`re so lucky with the co-workers !
                        I`m dealing with difficult co-workers ! they`re into country and folk music !
                        I am lucky my co workers are a few of my bros, the missus, and my dogs.
                        EDM is always rockin during office hours

Am I close here?

Comment

• ribbario
                          Underwater
                          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
                          I tuned in this morning and man that was one sweet mix you did!
                          Im really glad you enjoyed it Jon !

I am lucky my co workers are a few of my bros, the missus, and my dogs.
                          EDM is always rockin during office hours
                          Lucky you, nice environment and no stress ....
                          Mixes !!!

Comment

Working...