5:30 your time...report please!
Its nearly here - Bedrock Roll Call
Collapse
X
-
Re: Its nearly here - Bedrock Roll Call
What a fuckin nite !!!!! OMG, the best time ever to see digweed. killed it till 7 in the morning.
I am not back to normality yet, so ones i leave london i might be able to post review.
Btw, any one got Jeff (day for night) mobile Num ? PM me please^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^Comment
-
Re: Its nearly here - Bedrock Roll Call
obligatory "PICS/VIds or stfu. and did you record it?" comment.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Its nearly here - Bedrock Roll Call
dah. what's that one house track that has the vox in it, "the dj was compelled to play for 7 days" or something like that?
damn y they pull that on the diggs? cant wait for the pics n such. peace.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Its nearly here - Bedrock Roll Call
Annihilating.

Just got home - everything hurtsComment
-
Re: Its nearly here - Bedrock Roll Call
I am yet to get over what happened on Friday nite in matter !!!
I've never witnessed any thing like this.... i was dancing from 10 till 7 in the morning, as will as simon, Adam & Jeff.
Jeff took some pics i hope he will post it later.
fletcher...you just got home !? what happened after we left you guyz ?^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^Comment
-
Re: Its nearly here - Bedrock Roll Call
got the bus to waterloo, went back to my mates house in Battersea, tried to sleep for a bit but it didnt really workI am yet to get over what happened on Friday nite in matter !!!
I've never witnessed any thing like this.... i was dancing from 10 till 7 in the morning, as will as simon, Adam & Jeff.
Jeff took some pics i hope he will post it later.
fletcher...you just got home !? what happened after we left you guyz ?
so we stuck on some dvds and chilled out 
had to get a train back to oxford and then a bus - public transport is my enemy, especially when its full of pissed up england footy fans
Comment
-
Re: Its nearly here - Bedrock Roll Call
got 2 know that you managed to get home in the end then
got couple of hrs of sleep myself then went to watch foty & some drinks...will try to sleep now so can get to the Egg in the morning 'wish the weather keep up'
Was nice to meet you will defo meet again
^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^Comment
-
Re: Its nearly here - Bedrock Roll Call
Amazing amazing night .. its hard to describe just how awesome the music was, it spanned from early Renaissance to Norther Exposure to Communicate to Transitions with loads of track from all in a marathon & seemless 9+ hours mix of pure Vortexness.
Special heads up the the [ms] guys who are a great bunch of chaps Adam (AdzeybuB) Jeff (Day for Night) Mohammed (Dzone), Chris (Chunky), AndyH and The mighty Greg.
we'll have to comprise a tracklist when we all get our my senses back ... but I did find a few examples, starting with Apollo 440 Liquid Cool -
[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=J2neGFwTE_c[/youtube]
[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYQjWABaUUg[/youtube]
[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_EZQfecRiBw[/youtube]
[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nfkJ7MYshaY[/youtube]
[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5HUGMn5GqQI[/youtube]
oh ... and Heaven Scent (MODE Remix) !!!
[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=o7T1kP_geoU&feature=related[/youtube]Last edited by simonr; October 12, 2008, 07:42:06 AM.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Its nearly here - Bedrock Roll Call
Yeah really good to meet all u guys as well. Sorry I didnt spend more time with you all but the sound on that dancefloor was just too good and I couldnt pull myself away
. I had to leave in a bit of a rush bcoz it all got a bit much and I was sick around 4.30
Aparantly missed one of my fav tunes ever as well (The Popov tune from EM at Warehouse project) what an absolutely amazing night. Just feeling normalish again now and the realisation of how good it was is really sinking in.
Quality vids as well Simon, nice one mate. I have no idea how you can stand still for that long while all that it going on! lool
One of the best tunes was Depeche Mode -Its only when I lose myself (or whatever its called)[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
-
Re: Its nearly here - Bedrock Roll Call
LOL ... I shamelessly nicked the vids off you-tube Andy ... was having such a good time I didn't even take so much as a camera photo during the night .. I'm always useless with that type of thing !
Jeff (Day for Night) should have soome cool pics when he gets back to Canada in a few days.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment