X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dj Lunchtray
    Getting Somewhere
    • Mar 2008

Re: getting high the "healthy" way?

i think theres definitely something to the binaural beats, but haha at the marketing strategy and dose descriptions!
    Still, I wanna try it out and see what its all about
    Remember, pain is just weakness leaving the body, keep dancing.

Comment

• spyros
      Gold Gabber
      • May 2007

if this actually work,can it be used instead of proper drugs? i mean it would be really good if people used these instead of the proper ones to try to kick their bad habits and addictions... just a thought..
      Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• Kat
        A pretty fn good milkshake
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by DIDI
        You probably would know

oh you know what i meant
        ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• FM
          Wooooooo!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by spyros
          if this actually work,can it be used instead of proper drugs? i mean it would be really good if people used these instead of the proper ones to try to kick their bad habits and addictions... just a thought..
          there is a theory that addicts could kick it using this...but again with mileages vary, I think very few could actually kick their habit with this if you had enough listen to it.

And it doesn't fully replace the actual drug...case in point I've used cocaine before on the dosage and it feels pretty good...I use the real thing and it feels better.
          FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
          "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
          Facebook!
          A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• FM
            Wooooooo!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Katkich
            ok i tried orgasm and i do feel good but nothing really happened i think
            haha you got a feeling at least not like those who listen first time get a full-blown O.

That's what sex is supposed to be for anyway
            FM

"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Facebook!

Comment

• FM
              Wooooooo!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
              Hmmm, really interesting, but I'm still very skeptical. I'm thinking "power of suggestion"/"self-fulfilling prophecy" might have something to do with it...

It is intriguing, though...
              a bit. As I said above, it's like meditation so you do have to be in a certain/decent state for it to work...thinking about your daily chores and all that fun crap, sure, it won't do much. Clearing that away and just concentrating on the sounds, you can find yourself slipping into unconscious/"tune out" modes for short periods of time...and also experiencing some of the effects.
              FM

Facebook!

Comment

Working...