• Jun 2004

Palin SAT scores, IQ, grades, other stuff

Is this real?

in b4 gloaters
  • Homskillet
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Palin SAT scores, IQ, grades, other stuff

It looks real but I'd be surprised if it was. Pretty shabby for someone who may be our next pres... she barely got over an 800 on her SATs.

On a different note, I can't believe what it says on the last paragraph of that report:

Bristol Palin's Boyfriend Posts Violent Rhetoric on MySpace Page
    Bristol Palin's boyfriend, the father of her unborn child, refers to himself as
    proud to be a "fuckin' redneck" on his MySpace page (before his profile was
    removed). He also said if anyone “messes” with him, he would "kick their fuckin'
    ass." He uses the N-word freely, and under hobbies, says “I like to shoot shit" for
    fun.
    https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

mate anyone who needs a evidance of any kind after the VP debate is a. . .
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• shosh
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Homskillet
        It looks real but I'd be surprised if it was. Pretty shabby for someone who may be our next pres... she barely got over an 800 on her SATs.

On a different note, I can't believe what it says on the last paragraph of that report:

Bristol Palin's Boyfriend Posts Violent Rhetoric on MySpace Page
        Bristol Palin's boyfriend, the father of her unborn child, refers to himself as
        proud to be a "fuckin' redneck" on his MySpace page (before his profile was
        removed). He also said if anyone “messes” with him, he would "kick their fuckin'
        ass." He uses the N-word freely, and under hobbies, says “I like to shoot shit" for
        fun.
        about the baby's daddy: in alaska a lot of ppl call themselves rednecks, shoot shit, they claim they'll kick anyones ass, and many teenagers use the n-word freely. i dont think any of those are a big deal. (but hey what do i know, im a redneck and a racist, amirite?)

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by shosh
          Is this real?
          I'm calling bullshit -- too "perfect" to be true

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

^ honestly, i don't think you are. i think you just take on that persona to be provocative.
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• shosh
              Banned
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
              I'm calling bullshit -- too "perfect" to be true

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                • Jun 2004

she is a dumbass - but i doubt even she would have got an 83 on an IQ test when she was 17/18 years old.
                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Miroslav
                  WHOA I can change this!1!
                  • Apr 2006

I have a hard time believing the 83 IQ thing. Joking about her interviews aside, I would have guessed that she's somewhere around the theoretical mean to slightly higher - say 110. I know she gave horrible interviews, and lord knows that I'm no fan of hers. She's definitely no genius, but I doubt that she would have had the savvy to get to where she has with an IQ of 83.. but maybe I'm too kind...
                  mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

you guys are just elitists! Obama got on Harvard Law Review because of the colour of his skin. Palin never had the chance to use her skin as an argument on the SAT's. Bunch of elitists!
                    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Localizer
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jul 2004

85 i think is mentally retarded for the IQ. Either way, I don't really factor in grades or misdemeanors from later than 10 years ago.
                      Times change and people change over time as well as their experiences. Some people learn from their mistakes over that time and some people don't.
                      Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                      -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• 88Mariner
                        My dick is smaller
                        • Nov 2006

I think i'd rate her at about 104/5.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• palmer
                          Retired or Simply Important
                          • Jun 2004

Mental retardation is defined as IQ score below 70-75. Adaptive skills are the skills needed for daily life. Such skills include the ability to produce and understand language (communication); home-living skills; use of community resources; health, safety, leisure, self-care, and social skills; self-direction; functional academic skills (reading, writing, and arithmetic); and work skills.
                          todayistomorrow
                          art direction | design | animation

Comment

• toasty
                            Sir Toastiness
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by palmer
                            Mental retardation is defined as IQ score below 70-75. Adaptive skills are the skills needed for daily life. Such skills include the ability to produce and understand language (communication); home-living skills; use of community resources; health, safety, leisure, self-care, and social skills; self-direction; functional academic skills (reading, writing, and arithmetic); and work skills.
                            I love that before they started discussing IQ in terms of degree of retardation, the clinical terms given to below-average IQs were as follows:

70-80 Borderline deficiency
                            50-69 Moron
                            20-49 Imbecile
                            below 20 Idiot

Can you imagine being happy to have your child graduate from being an imbecile to being a moron? "Dad, guess what - I'm a moron!!!!"

or the doctor saying:

"Your son's making real progress. Congratulations, I think it's safe to call him an imbecile."

Comment

Working...