• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dali18
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

satoshi tommiie last night...

wow.

first up warming the crowd was dave seaman.
    wasnt really impressed. played cyberwhore and a few other good tracks.
    but at the end, i think he?s becoming a bit more like oakey... a poser.

last 3 tracks was female vocals and he would just leave the earphones and start waving his hands and singing along... COME ON!!!

then came satoshi. he started out slow with some breaks, and slowly began to build it up.

had never seen him before so didnt know what to expect.

then he just let it roll. track after track. some deep dark progressive grooves.
    solid stuff.

not much of a trainspotter but he played, s. santiagos war, which sounded really good in that big soundsystem.

the crowd was just going wild.

at the end, they put the lights up and everybody was shouting one more...

he came back with the meat katie remix of flash dance. niiiceeee.

then put Green velvet... la la land( something bout those little pills... . real good track. and he was going to finish of with cold plays , God put a smile on my face, dont know what remix...

but he kinda said what the fuck, ill throw a couple of more tunes to keep crowd going wild.

and he just finished of with a hard bangin tune, and started scratching the record like zabiela does, and he just made it fade away....

nicely done.

anybody who hasnt seen him live, you should go out and see him spin.

you wont be dissapointed.

very good night out. very good dj.

allright.

have a nice one lads.

cheers.
  • MJ
    Here since 2002
    • Jun 2004

I`m guessing you are still feeling the affects of your night out kid. :wink:

I`ve only ever seen the guy once and that was about 8 years ago when he came over here on the Def Mix tour. From what i can remember he totaly owned Frankie Knuckles who was on after him. Glad to see you had a good night.
    mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

haha... damn you are pumped up dude.

i seen him once here and the show slammed. towards the end it got kinda repetitive, but the guy kept after it the whole time. would definitely go see him again.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

I've jheard losts of good stoires about satoshi... i definitely want to see the dude

Comment

Working...