X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rainman
    Platinum Poster
    • Dec 2005

Re: Storm

word on the inside is that its suppose to drop and be in stores on the 27th. i have not read an official press release from the death star or RIM yet. RIM is waiting on at&t to give the green light to drop, firmware issues from what i understand. was actually at a bold release party last week and played with a bold for about 30 minutes, overly impressed to say the least. watched bits & peices of the dark knight on it. resolution of screen rivals that of of your highest end lcd's; it has the highest resolution of any cell phone ever produced, not to mention 1gig of on board, plus 4 gig compatibility for sd as well as 3g goodness for simultaneous voice & data. getting arroused thinking about it.

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

you forget about having the most powerful processor to ever make into a cell phone...... 625 mhz with mmx

in 1999, I bought a micron PC which was the most exp PC at the time.... 325 Mhz PII with MMX. And that was a desktop.... almost 10 years later and they crammed twice the power into a phone which is the size of the original CPU itself....

gotta love technology
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• beanzncheez
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

Woo technology!

Comment

• rainman
          Platinum Poster
          • Dec 2005

just heard from very reliable source inside that it will be released on the 4th of November. keeping fingers crossed tho, heard this shit before.

Comment

• cyrus32
            Gold Gabber
            • Jul 2004

i work for at&t, and ur source is right. nov. 4th is the final release date for the bold. price will be around $299
            Edited - Bossy to racey for work

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

The hopes and dreams for a "summer release" have long since faded, but at least AT&T's finally agreed to a hard date for the hotly-anticipated Bold: November 4. The news comes courtesy of the company's earnings call -- not the most obvious place to slip in news this big -- but at least it's coming straight from the horse's mouth.[Thanks, Joe]Update: And the press release just slipped out, too -- $299.99 on a two-year contract. Yikes!

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• beanzncheez
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

It reminds me of the MotoQ9h and in a good way. I thought that phone was fantastic but switched phones to go with a much better provider. I'm glad I am finally away from AT&T and their shitty service. Will look forward to the bold come January though.

Comment

• rainman
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by cyrus32
                  i work for at&t, and ur source is right. nov. 4th is the final release date for the bold. price will be around $299

no shit? what do you do? i too work for the a & t's.

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

We already knew RIM's BlackBerry Bold would sell for a stiff $299.99 on contract with AT&T, but if you're one of the many AT&T users who'd rather not sign a new agreement (or renew your current one), you've probably been patiently waiting to hear an unsubsidized price. Here is it, but we're warning you, you might want to sit down. The contract-free Bold is listed at $679.99 at Best Buy, and fittingly enough, the product page offers a convenient link for seeking financing. At any rate, it also tells us that pre-orders will typically ship out within one to two weeks, though we'd be hesitant to bet the farm on that. After waiting for, like, ever, for this handset to finally hit shelves, are you still so anxious to drop nearly seven bills to claim one as your own?[Thanks, Christen]
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Jenks
                      I'm kind of a big deal.
                      • Jun 2004

well, maybe i'm not getting a Bold. no phone is worth $680.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                        DJ Jelly
                        • Jun 2004

especially when after a couple of months, after the holidays, it will be about $200.00

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

thats for an unlocked piece..... it'll be $299 with a 2 year contract through ATT
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• thesightless
                            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                            • Jun 2004

after contemplating a lot.

im forgoing the bold, waiting for storm.
                            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• palmer
                              Retired or Simply Important
                              • Jun 2004

What the fuck?! $680? Really?
                              I mean it's a lot of phone but I cannot justify that....

Anyone heard a price point on the Storm?
                              todayistomorrow
                              art direction | design | animation

Comment

• beanzncheez
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2004

That's unlocked. They're way cheaper with a contract. Git it.

Comment

Working...