• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ENNISELLIS
    Addiction started
    • May 2008

Manchester Warehouse Project Help

Hey guys.

I was hoping to get up to the Manchester Warehouse Project for an evening, however my plans have been scuppered by the fact that the one weekend I had free I am now going to have to spend at home as I have to have my wisdom teeth out on the Friday (!!!)

Not sure if I'm going to be able to get up any time in the future and just wondered if there is anyone going who could nab me a poster of the Warehouse Project Dove? Hopefully you know the image I'm talking about, it's on all the promotional ads I've seen, apparently they are being sold at the nights and I really like the image.

Naturally I will cover the price of the poster and any postage & packaging costs that you may incur. No problem.

If no one can help I'll try dropping MWP an email to see if they can help me out, but thought I'd try asking here. If anyone's likely to be sober enough to remember of course

Cheers,
    Ed.
  • Maff
    Up the City
    • Dec 2006

Re: Manchester Warehouse Project Help

Ed, Was there friday gone, Danny Howells presents Dig Deeper awesome nite they should of put him on the essential mix instead of that other shite anyways as for the poster all they hd up was dj times and if i were you try MWP?

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

HOWELLS!!!!

Comment

• simonr
        Transitionator
        • Jun 2004

Bet you got there before 1.00 a.m. Maff - we got turned away at 1.05 a.m. for Sasha despite having tickets (Police outside were enforcing the Councils strict licence conditions).

Another example of my tax dollars going to good use - clearly they didn't have any motorists to fine that night.
        sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Maff
          Up the City
          • Dec 2006

Now then Si, Yeah got there 10:15pm and Danny was already on and left once he played his last tune about 04:30am. And there ere old bill everywhere before hand and the door staff were total dicks maybe cos old bill there dont know?

Comment

• simonr
            Transitionator
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Maff
            there were old bill everywhere before hand and the door staff were total dicks maybe cos old bill there dont know?
            Yeh the door staff had a very bad attitude too .. considered going to digweed in November, but also may go to Bedrock in December - so I'm undecided at present.
            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• ENNISELLIS
              Addiction started
              • May 2008

I hear you mate - trust Radio 1 to pick the weakest sets from the night to broadcast. Danny is a legend!

Cheers for the info re: poster - was led to believe they were selling them at the venue. Might try dropping them an email to see if I can blag one!

Cheers,

Ed.

Comment

Working...