If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
"..Let me tell you how we used to do... In the Paradise Garage,
Everybody was freakin'
People from all over the world."
I've been looking for this for awhile now, and am having a very hard time finding it. Anyone know where I could buy this? Or if there is a 'library' of sorts of accapellas online?
Thanks in advance. 5 yoshi cookies for the winner!
Oh I have the acapella of that, but it doesn't go as far as talking about the Paradise Garage. It's mostly just saying..."I gotta thank God for the music."
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment