Much awaited Soundexile - "Drinking The Truth E.P." Out now on TRIPTIK!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DanTriptik
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2008

Much awaited Soundexile - "Drinking The Truth E.P." Out now on TRIPTIK!

SOUNDEXILE – DRINKING THE TRUTH (TRIP003) RELEASED: SEPTEMBER 9TH
    DRINKING THE TRUTH / LOVE FOR NOTHING AND FOR ALL
    DRINKING THE TRUTH (MOS REMIX) / LOVE FOR NOTHING AND FOR ALL (PATCH PARK REMIX)

‘Drinking The Truth’ is the stunning opening track that started Hernan Cattaneo’s legendary Creamfields set from last year and is already a modern classic in South America. With its crisp minimal beats and Moroder/Kraftwerk influenced melodies it is a pure floor filler. Check out the spinetingling crowd reaction here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i9Friu1JkI
    MOS with releases already on Audio Therapy, Global Underground and Renaissance, provides a tougher workout with distorted basslines and driving percussion.
    ‘Love For Nothing And For All’ is the ‘flip’ side track. Sasha was one of the first DJs to get a copy and was included in the Tribe, Hyperclub set from Montreal. Also seen big support from Anthony Pappa on his Moments show on Proton Radio.
    Remixed by Patch Park Little Mountain and YoshiToshi are one of the many labels that have played host to his quality techno, this mix is a total departure from the original and provides a tripped out minimal adventure.

Nick Warren“both originals are the ones for me”
    Dave Dresden “your label has been nothing short of stunning for good progressive house that is saying something
    Judge Jules (Radio 1) “Cool tracks”
    Chloe Harris “this is an awesome release. patchparks remix is ace. but so is original. each tune is awesome really. x”
    Jim Rivers “really like this...patch park mix is killer. will def be on that”
    DJ Remy “Excellent tracks”
    Chris Fortier “love for nothing really works in my sets”
    Eelke Kleijn “Excellent release! Played Love for Nothing very often.”
    Frederik (Pako&Frederik) “have been playin the orig for ages already. great track.”
    Anil Chawla “Liking the original - cool melody. Patch Park Remix of LFNAA is cool too!”
    Mike Hiratzka “Great work, and really digging the new remixes as well. This is an excellent release!”
    Derek Howell “Great stuff all around. A diverse package. Really dig the remixes as well.”
    Shem / Slacker “solid crisp production, liking it”
    F.E.X “i'm into the Patch Park rmx”
    Behrouz “Excellent, loving the MOS remix”
    Audionova “We like all mixes, but Love For Nothing At All is one that we will play for sure, including Patch Park remix.”
    Mathias Bradler (Mashtronic) “Absolutely wicked package! I will play all 4 tracks! Thanks!”
    Kyle Jackson “Another great release that has maximum effect on the dancefloor.”
    Mike Miller (Db Music) “Great release, Love for Nothing Original and Patch Park remix are my faves”
    James Warren “MOS remix is reminiscent of Sasha in Airdrawndagger era which is never a bad thing.”
    Brian Cody “Drinking the truth is a mesmirising original track with some block stomping remixes. This ones massive !!”
    Hans Temmerman (topradio – Belgium) “nice atmospheric oldskool proggy stuff
    Chris Salt “One of the best releases I've heard in a while. Love all the tracks, great stuff.”
    Sam Ball “Great package - love all of them! For me the patch remix is going to get the plays from me but all are superb”
    Stian Klo (XM radio, Norway) “all of these are great - my fav is the patch park remix ..he's on top form atm!”
    Mike Swells (Rise, Boston) “All four cuts on this release are great, but I know this Patch Park cut is going to go over sooo well”
    Kosmas Epsilon “original in the pack still my fav. but there's a whole host of tracks, i'll also play 'love for nothing at all'.”
    Stefan Anion “Top Tune. This one's in the playlist for a while!”
    Jason Pinto (Trilogy, Dubai) “Big room moster - Love it”
    Steve Parry “both original tracks sound wicked! cheers!”
    Randall Jones “These cuts are hot. I like them all and will play them in my sets worldwide!!”
    DJ CP “Drinking The Truth (Mos Remix) & Love For Nothing At All are my favourite! Great job!!”
    James 'Trek-e' Smith “Get electro vibe. What a throw back to Jarre or Vangelis. Sounds amazing. Can't wait to rock these out”

www.triptikmusic.co.uk | www.myspace.com/triptikmusic
Working...