• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

A vote for McCain is a wasted vote

HAH!

It's bad enough when Democrats say you're doomed, or when a few Republicans throw in the towel. But now Bob Barr, the former GOP congressman from Georgia who is the Libertarian Party nominee, is saying that John McCain is toast.
    Barr said McCain is on his "farewell tour" across America because he has no realistic chance of wining the presidential election.

"The wheels on the Straight Talk Express have come off," Barr said in a statement this afternoon. "Sen McCain's mixed and angry message, as well as his support of big-spending policies, have killed any chance McCain may have had to win this election."

That means that Republican voters can feel comfortable voting for him, Barr says. "Now, principled conservatives can vote their conscience instead of voting for a faux-conservative just because he carries the Republican label," he added. "A vote for John McCain is a wasted vote."
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: A vote for McCain is a wasted vote

homeboy is right. and he is the best candidate out there by far (not the real "homeboy")
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...