• Show
Clear All
  • Deviant
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2003

[Toes in the Sand] Groove D'vision - La Playa

Hear audio samples from this release:
    Original | Dynamic Illusion Remix | Ned Hobbs Remix

From the heart of Spain comes this gorgeous release from newcomer Groove D'vision, who cooks up a musical paella of bumping beats, groovy basslines, swelling pads, and hypnotic synths, topped off with a luscious piano solo to stir your soul. This delicious meal is paired with side dishes from two of the top chefs in progressive today, Dynamic Illusion and Ned Hobbs, who take it to another level with their 4-star remixes.

"Wicked release, all mixes are great."– Andy Moor

"Really liking the original on this one!" – Royal Sapien

"Good track, will be playing. 4/5" – Andy Newland (Bedrock, Ministry of Sound)

"Dynamic Illusion mix has really great breakdown. It's so smooth. Ned Nobbs is good and funky." – Chloe Harris

"Ned Hobbs mix captures the dreaminess of the great progressive of the 90s but with an updated overall feel." – Nosmo v Kris B

"Great EP. 8/10" – Samer (Pangea Recordings)

"Original mix for me, lovely hypnotic bassline" – Luke Porter

"Original and Ned Hobbs mixes for me, they are sweet." – FeralCode

"The Ned Hobbs mix is the one that I prefer the most." – Christian Cambas

"Really gorgeous music that relaxes you. Original mix could really work well for the opening portion of a set. I really appreciate music that tries and cast an image in the listener's mind." – Darin Epsilon

"The DI remix is beautiful!!" – Arjun (Jalebee Cartel)

""Nice EP. 4.5/5" – Miss Nine

"Ned Hobbs Remix and Original are my favourites. Very very good work on both tracks. It contains a lot of important things for keeping progressive alive. Will support in my radio show." – Guillaume Nyckees

"A nice eclectic blend of Progressive house. Each version is different than the last, but still keeps a uniform theme. Nice release. 4/5" – Soren LaRue

"Cool atmospheric track, nice piano edge in it. 8.5/10" – The Mystic Force (Rotationz Radio)

"Great release. Will play this on my radio show this weekend." – Pieter Dewagter (Rotationz Radio)

"All around great release... Dynamic Illusion mix is awesome!" – Chι (Neuroscience Recordings)

"Wonderful EP for summertime. The Original is my favorite at the moment. I will play and play for a long time. Ned Hobbs again made a cool work and Dynamic is not far behind..." – RedLoft

"Ned Hobbs remix is my fav here, this remix just glides along rather smoothly and effortlessly! 4/5" – Sasha Le Monnier

"I love the original. It is a gorgeous piece of music and I will find room for this next month on Progressions. 4/5" – DJ Marcus

"Original mix is great! Like the beautiful melody and massive groove. Also like remix by Dynamic Illusion. Nice and easy housey track. Will play both tracks in my radio show."– DJ SLanG (PROGrance Radio)

"Especially like the original mix, excellent progressive house music. Will support. 5/5"– Jehr

"Not a whole lot of people can pull off slow soft piano riding on a progressive beat, much less make it sound good. Kudos to Groove D'vision for his Original mix, certainly the centerpiece of this release. 4.5/5" – DJ Medieval

Available at:
    Beatport | Resonant Vibes | DJ Download | Juno

Coming soon to iTunes and Napster!
  • Kinetic
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: [Toes in the Sand] Groove D'vision - La Playa

Beautiful tracks in this release, all of them. In fact it΄s the kind of record that reassures that progressive still has a place in today΄s scene.
    "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
    http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

Working...