X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ian
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

[MS] US Voting Poll

Right, the elections are now upon you - I know I'm not anything to do with it, but I'm very interested in seeing the results - [ms] represents a diverse range of views and opinions, it'll be interesting to get a snapshot of what's likely to happen over the next few days...

No arguments/debates in this thread - just a simple vote!
    Signature for Rent - ?1/character
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: [MS] US Voting Poll

Kerry.

Did not use the poll, as I'm not a US citizen.
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• JetaTek
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

I hope all you American MS users get to the polls today. I went at 7:45 this morning and was able to go directly into the booth here in New Orleans.

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

Ya know, it's not unlikely that Bush will be president, and Edwards vice president.

With a tie in the electoral college, and a close popular vote, that could actually happen.

Comment

• LobsterClan
          Getting Somewhere
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
          Ya know, it's not unlikely that Bush will be president, and Edwards vice president.

With a tie in the electoral college, and a close popular vote, that could actually happen.
          While it's not impossible, it's EXTREMELY unlikely this sort of thing could happen. The majority of states are locked up, with just a few really up for grabs. And if the polling holds up from Sunday, Kerry will win the electoral vote pretty handily. It will almost all depend upon Ohio and Florida, however.

Track the election with a red/blue map of the US updated daily using the latest state polls.

Comment

• Civic_Zen
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Jenks, you will be happy. I went and voted today, as planned. Except I voted for president too, which I had not planned to do until yesterday.
            "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
            "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
            - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Re: [MS] US Voting Poll

Aaaah Dammit Civic...no hug for you. No!

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• greg07
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

i hate all the Americans!!
                "Love your girl and she will fuck ya ... fuck your girl and she will love ya!"

Comment

• lmmadic
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by greg07
                  i hate all the Americans!!
                  go smoke some more crack
                  sigpic

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. Edward Everett

Comment

• Yao
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Yeh.

Comment

Working...