• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixu
    Travel Guru Extraordinaire
    • Jun 2004

Global Vote 2004 ? Bush takes 9.1%

GLOBALVOTE2004 RESULTS
    Welcome to Globalvote2004, the site where non-americans have been able to vote in an election that affects the entire world. Over the past three weeks, we have recorded over 700,000 visitors, with one person voting every second at peak times. This website recorded over 113,552 votes from 191 countries.
    The winner is John Kerry (Democrat), with 77.1% of votes.

Ask me a question...
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Funny, I think all those guys telling non-Americans to shut up, fuck off and stick it up their arse are Reps...If we have to stay out of their business, then they should stay the fuck away from ours (read: the world).

As the Dems can use any kind of support for their case (which is still pretty lame), they'll welcome any intitiative like this I reckon.
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Yao
      Funny, I think all those guys telling non-Americans to shut up, fuck off and stick it up their arse are Reps...If we have to stay out of their business, then they should stay the fuck away from ours (read: the world).
      OH YEAH?? MAKE US!!!

Comment

• Balanc3
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Funny how the middle-east favors Bush 37%- more than any other continent. Just shows how much the world really knows about America.
        JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Imma kik u in da nuts Jenks

No, but serious: can't you have the least bit of understanding about this?
          Bush invades 2 countries in his presidency, turning the world upside-down with his views. Of course it's your president, not ours, but as I read in an article (and this man put it really well, I couldn't agree more):
          At this moment, there is not anti-Americanism but anti-Bushism, but if the Americans vote for Bush yet another time, then it will most likely turn into general anti-Americanism. Simply because then you've shown us that you do actually support Bush in his agressive and faith-driven policy without any respect for the sovereignty of other states and their interior.
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• lmmadic
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Yao
            Imma kik u in da nuts Jenks

No, but serious: can't you have the least bit of understanding about this?
            Bush invades 2 countries in his presidency, turning the world upside-down with his views. Of course it's your president, not ours, but as I read in an article (and this man put it really well, I couldn't agree more):
            At this moment, there is not anti-Americanism but anti-Bushism, but if the Americans vote for Bush yet another time, then it will most likely turn into general anti-Americanism. Simply because then you've shown us that you do actually support Bush in his agressive and faith-driven policy without any respect for the sovereignty of other states and their interior.
            this is indeed what is happening know, and is going to happen if Bush is going to be in office for anther 4 years
            sigpic

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. Edward Everett

Comment

Working...