• Apr 2006

[Out Now] SA007 Al Gallelli - Carmela remixes

Artist: Al Gallelli
    Title: Carmela Remixes
    Label: Synthetic Arts Recordings
    Genre: House / Tech House
    Cat No: SA007
    Release date: 28.10.2008

We are back with our release No 7, remixes of Al Gallelli's Carmela. The original had nice feedback,
    and we believe you will like remixes too.
    On this release we have return of Mark Ash & Rubb Surr on Synthetic Arts, with two techy remixes. Long intro on
    remix make this track perfect for opening sets or promos, followed by dub mix which is darker and
    hypnotic, more dancefloor friendly. On the other side, there are two remixes by Art Patrice. Day mix
    is deep house view, with many funk elements, followed by Night mix, which is great house interpretation.
    Totally deconstructed, with solid rhythm section and great breakdown.

Feedbacks:
    balErik: Nice package, Mark Ash and Rubb surr mix is the one for me, thanks
    Andy Newland: nice hypnotic vibe
    Leigh Morgan: Like the night mix and the two mixes by Mark Ash, cool trippy grooves, nice
    Miss Nine: like the mark ash & rubb surr mixes
    Dumb Dan: art patrice night mix is killer stuff, I love how it suddenly takes off at 4 minutes! will play!
    Darin Epsilon:This is probably some of the best I've heard from Art Patrice. He really displays a lot of musicianship in both remixes. Would have to say that my pick would be the Mark Ash & Rubb Surr Mix. Excellent driving music that just grooves
    Jerico: This is a wicked love ur Day mix, not easy to just pick one the Mark & Rubb mix is also goin to get floor play tonight :-)
    Hisham Zahran: like the art patrice remixes thanx
    Jeffrey Collins:The Art Patrice Night mix is the fav on this release. With the Ash & Rubb Surr Dub a close 2nd. Nice stuff from this label
    Chloe Harris: art pat night remix is deep. great stuff. support. ash rubb mix is hypnotic.
    Kosmas Epsilon:thank you for the music, it's a nice pack indeed! i just listened to all mixes, my faves are art patrice night mix and ma&rs dub. both will be in my bag, that's for sure. keep this quality
    Sasha Le Monnier: Nice deep, funky and uplifting mixes from Art Patrice. Also the Mark & Ash Dub Mix is nice, just strolls along in a techy manner
    Nosmo vs. KrisB: more excellent, intelligent interpretations of Al's funky originals, particularly the Art Patrice Day mix
    Alen Sforzina: like mars mix and your night mix
    Mike Hiratzka: Nice production!
    Astro & Glide: nice groovey!
    Electrobios: very housy and funky!
    Eelke Kleijn: Great package. Art Patrice is wicked. Really feeling his stuff lately

Listen / Buy at Beatport
    Listen / Buy at Dance Tunes
    Listen / Buy at Audiojelly
    Listen / Buy at DJ Download
    Listen / Buy at DJMR
    Listen / Buy at Dance Records
    Listen / Buy at Necodo
    Listen / Buy at Beats Digital
    Listen / Buy at Armada
    Listen / Buy at Play Digital

Synthetic Arts
    Al Gallelli