If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I am at work and cant look at youtube to see if it is there, but on the radio I heard an audio clip of some woman interviewing Mike Singletary after he was appointed coach of the 49ers.. and her question...
"I heard that after you found out you were to be the next coach of the 49ers, the first person you spoke to was Bill Walsh ...." voice trails off to silence.. and the you hear her say, what.. what did I say?
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment