X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krelm
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Election parties?

Is anybody here planning any sort of election-night festivities? Some sort of drunken carthasis after months and months of bullshit campaigns and pointless heated discussions?

Since we live in Central European timezone (6 hours ahead of EST), things probably won't start to get interesting until about midnight our time. I'm sure that's about when we'll start seeing somebody pull ahead in Florida or the other eastern battleground states, and the fraud accusations taking off. So anyways, several of the other Americans we work with are piling into our apartment to get piss-fucking drunk and watch CNN (yep, that's about all we got in English for news). Fortunately, our boss knows not to expect us in on Wednesday.

Bottle of Jack - ?20
    Case of good German beer - ?13
    Wacky German pizza with broccoli and tuna - ?15
    Waking up in a pool of vomit Wednesday morning still having no idea which cunt won - priceless

Some elections, money can buy....

Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com

www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
    www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
    - Stimutacs
  • Balanc3
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Election parties?

There will be plenty of crown and coke to go around at my office! Midterms are over and there is one night left 'till the election. We are well prepaired and im gonna go nuts.

Happy fun times!

JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

brocoli and tuna pizza???? disgusting! i'll be drinking away knowing that if kerry wins, i might be out of a job in the future
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...