Undecided voter...who the hell should I vote for?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Weizy
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Jun 2004

Undecided voter...who the hell should I vote for?

I am one of those undecided voters. It's October 29th and I still don't know who to vote for. It may not matter given the fact that YOMAMA is looking like he will run away with the election. Either way I am not sure who to cast my vote for...

I consider myself to be a decent political mind. I read endlessly and know way more than I would like to about all the candidates in question...so why can't I just fall in line with Obama like everyone else seems to be doing? I am actually giving serious consideration to voting for Dr. No aka Bob Barr...the one thing I really love about Dr. No is that he actually believes in fiscal responsibility. We are a country that is in very very very deep debt and because of this our future generations will face a future where the stores and companies they support will be owned and controlled by Sven in Sweden and Yoshi in Japan or Abdul in Saudi Arabia. The longer we stay on this path the less American our country will become. Just my opinion...

Both McCain and Obama intend to increase our spending...here is what the NTUF has projected:

Total Proposed Annual Increase in Spending By Candidate:

McCain $92.4 billion
    Obama $292 billion
    Dr. No -$200 billion

Someone please wipe away the fog from my eyes!

In this world and its current state Obama is the most logical guy to go around the world and try to repair the damage that has been done by Bush giving the middle finger to so many world leaders...McCain deserves it more but his time has past and Palin well...what can you say about her?

Seriously though who are you voting for and why??
  • chloe harris
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Undecided voter...who the hell should I vote for?

if you can't decide why not look at the vps for your decision since they would be the ones that could take over.. espcially in mccain's case.

read up about sarah falin because she is one nutter we don't need anywhere near the fucking white house...
    pillow humping rules.

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

For a brief overview of why you should vote for Obama over McCain, please take a look at every post I've written in this section over the last 21 months.

Comment

• chloe harris
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

and watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg5tl87rEE4
        pillow humping rules.

Comment

• Weizy
          MCast Resident DJ
          • Jun 2004

Prior to Palin being brought in I was very excited that McCain was finally going to get what he deserves after a lifetime of service. Then Palin came in and I lost all hope for McCain and his campaign...so for the most part I have ruled out McCain-Palin.

I just know SO many people who are voting for Obama and they have absolutely no idea why...

Comment

• Weizy
            MCast Resident DJ
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
            For a brief overview of why you should vote for Obama over McCain, please take a look at every post I've written in this section over the last 21 months.

I hear ya Toasty...trust me I do, but can you sum it up? and why not vote Green or Libertarian?

Comment

• thesightless
              Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
              • Jun 2004

because you are smarter than the people who fall in line because of teh word CHANGE, irregardless of the facts. most of obama's fans are frankly dumb, evidenced by howard stern's lackeys walking around the bronx asking why people were voting for obama/pallin ticket, citing mccains policies as obama's.

listen. just read ALL of them. even if you are dilutiing the vote against these two morons, its your right. dont ever let any pressure you into a candidate you dont feel is right, frankly, neither of them are. make a statement and vote indie. there are about a dozen candidates availble on ballot. use em.

and if you have to generalize your thoughts into basic categories, do so. money, rights, domestic and foreign policy, taxes, whatever. go with what YOU feel is right. not what pitchmen for two chumps tell you is. we did that for the last 16 years.
              your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
              download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• speciale
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Weizy
                Prior to Palin being brought in I was very excited that McCain was finally going to get what he deserves after a lifetime of service. Then Palin came in and I lost all hope for McCain and his campaign...so for the most part I have ruled out McCain-Palin.

I just know SO many people who are voting for Obama and they have absolutely no idea why...
                Its funny you say that. There are 2 reasons most people I talk with wont vote for McCain
                1) they think he will be another Bush
                and
                2) they dont like the fact that he picked Palin.
                Originally posted by Miroslav
                It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                No Soup for You

Comment

• Steve Graham
                  DJ Jelly
                  • Jun 2004

not to be rude, but really? it took the Palin factour for you to realise McCain wasnt worthy of running the country?

I mean god bless the man for serving the US of A, but I dont think becoming President is something you "finally get" because you deserve it after a lifetime of service, it's something you need to earn the right to become because you are the right person for the job.. having said that who knows if Obama is that person, but out of the two (and I know there are more choices, but lets be realistic) I really dont see McButter Teeth being anywhere near competent to run the country.

Its funny you say that. There are 2 reasons most people I talk with wont vote for McCain
                  1) they think he will be another Bush
                  and
                  2) they dont like the fact that he picked Palin.
                  isnt that enough of a reason?

Comment

• speciale
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                    not to be rude, but really? it took the Palin factour for you to realise McCain wasnt worthy of running the country?

I mean god bless the man for serving the US of A, but I dont think becoming President is something you "finally get" because you deserve it after a lifetime of service, it's something you need to earn the right to become because you are the right person for the job.. having said that who knows if Obama is that person, but out of the two (and I know there are more choices, but lets be realistic) I really dont see McButter Teeth being anywhere near competent to run the country.

isnt that enough of a reason?
                    no. Obama will be much worse for our country.
                    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                    No Soup for You

Comment

• Weizy
                      MCast Resident DJ
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                      because you are smarter than the people who fall in line because of teh word CHANGE, irregardless of the facts. most of obama's fans are frankly dumb, evidenced by howard stern's lackeys walking around the bronx asking why people were voting for obama/pallin ticket, citing mccains policies as obama's.

listen. just read ALL of them. even if you are dilutiing the vote against these two morons, its your right. dont ever let any pressure you into a candidate you dont feel is right, frankly, neither of them are. make a statement and vote indie. there are about a dozen candidates availble on ballot. use em.

and if you have to generalize your thoughts into basic categories, do so. money, rights, domestic and foreign policy, taxes, whatever. go with what YOU feel is right. not what pitchmen for two chumps tell you is. we did that for the last 16 years.
                      thanks sightless....that kinda took the words out my mouth...I believe a healthy portion of our voter's are well-read and well-informed and overall know how to make sound decisions. keep in mind I am only 26 so what the hell do I know?

just like you are saying Obama bring the "Wow" factor which many young people like myself find VERY APPEALING. Why are you voting for Obama? Ummm...for a change.

Ugh thank god the election will be over soon...no more calls, no more flyers and please god no more TV ads.

Comment

• thesightless
                        • Jun 2004

i agree obama will be bad, but comon now, mccain, while more liberal in POV and preferring smaller gov't will embed us in iraq, when we just let them go into the wind. he will not break party ties on civil surveillance, gay rights and abortion.....

both of them are gonna be terrible in consequence. we are emotionally split as it is, and its only going to get worse. and i fear, violent.

Comment

• Jenks
                          I'm kind of a big deal.
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                          irregardless of the facts. most of obama's fans are frankly dumb

"irregardless" isn't a word. It's worse than messing up "your/you're." You're from Jersey aren't you?

And you're calling others dumb?

Comment

• thesightless
                            • Jun 2004

@ weizy, YUP

slowly, ppl are getting smarter and voicing the displeasure of these two monopolistic groups who have gutted this nation. they both are to blame, its convienient how people disregard the fact that the HOUSES make up law, and they are democratic controlled. GW bad, but what does that make the group of people who can override him, who write the laws, who create the budget etc....... THINK> FFS THINK

Comment

• speciale
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Jenks
                              "irregardless" isn't a word. It's worse than messing up "your/you're." You're from Jersey aren't you?

who's the dumbass now?
                              http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irregardless
                              No Soup for You

Comment

Working...