• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jarble187
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    • Sep 2004

Re: "Moody"

Originally posted by AntonyM
    That entire Bedrock CD is the greatest from Moody right into Judy superb mixing.
    Originally posted by feather
    TRUTH ... I've mentioned that in the past, that segment is all twisted and chuggy and deep, one of my all-time favourites of tracks put together
    I third that! I played it once for Pickle b/c he never heard it and he laughed at me. I referred to it at some of the sexiest house I have ever heard. He laughed more. I told him to fuck off! His new school ass needs to recognize the roots! One of my all time classics mixes for sure.
    Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

It's house but it's so chuggy and filthy I've never ever heard house like that and not since. Would be awesome to hear that segment in a club with no lights. Maybe one laser.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

It was that sexy house sound of 98-99, I miss it.
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• the sun the sea
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feather
          It's house but it's so chuggy and filthy I've never ever heard house like that and not since. Would be awesome to hear that segment in a club with no lights. Maybe one laser.
          i love that chuggy, filthy, dirty house... just something about being in a dark room next to 100 people that you can't see their faces at 5am listening to stuff like that... wow.
          download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

^ what masqerade parties u been going to recently!!!!

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
              Editor Shmeditor
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by the sun the sea
              i love that chuggy, filthy, dirty house... just something about being in a dark room next to 100 people that you can't see their faces at 5am listening to stuff like that... wow.
              In a similar vein to Amber 'Sexual'...anyone remember that? Fucking loved that tune
              Catch my bi-monthly show on UB Radio

http://www.ubradio.net/djs/greg-sawyer-99?sort=7

Comment

• Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004

howells chuggy house was better!

Comment

Working...