X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • plexipr
    Gold Gabber
    • Apr 2005

DJ Mag Top 100: Armin van Buuren Voted #1 DJ @ Roseland 10.31

The official and full results of the British DJ Mag Top 100 poll were revealed last night at the official ‘DJ Mag Top 100 DJ’s Party 2008’ in London’s Ministry of Sound. DJ Mag announced that Armin van Buuren has been voted number one DJ for the second year in a row!

Armin van Buuren has been listed in the DJ Mag Top 100 since 2001, when he entered the poll at the 27th position. In 2002 he climbed up to the 5th position, and in 2003, 2004 and 2005 he was listed at the third spot. In 2006 he moved up to the second place, until eventually in 2007 he topped the Poll with a number one position. And this year he did it again!

2007 and 2008 have undoubtedly been 2 of the busiest, yet exciting years for Armin van Buuren. Next to hosting his award winning, weekly radio show ‘A State of Trance’, which is being broadcasted to across 40 FM stations around the world and with an estimated 25 million listeners, Armin has released his third artist album ‘Imagine’. The album entered the Dutch album chart with a number one position, and was therefore the first dance album in Dutch music history to ever achieve that. Armin also toured the world with his ‘Armin Only: Imagine’ concerts, with the sold out first edition in the Jaarbeurs venue in Utrecht, providing more than 16.000 party people a stunning show and exclusive 9 hour set.

Armin’s reaction: “For me this is an incredible honour, because it’s an award from the votes of so many dance music lovers that went online to vote. I‘d like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for their support. I could have never done this without the help of so many people. My management, David Lewis Productions, Armada & Cloud 9. Thanks to DJ Mag for an incredible year, thanks to all clubbers, fans, promoters, club owners, magazines, websites, radio stations, record labels, etcetera. Thank YOU!“

Catch Armin van Buuren this Halloween in NYC - Friday, October 31st.

Friday, October 31st
    Made Event presents

ARMIN VAN BUUREN
    HALLOWEEN BALL

With Blake Jarrell

Come dressed in your best Halloween attire!

Roseland Ballroom
    239 W 52nd St.
    NYC 212.247.0200
    Doors at 9pm
    Valid state issued photo I.D. required
    Event Info Line: 917.723.9381

Complete sound system installed and engineered by Integral Sound
    Full light and video show

Advanced tickets $70 from ticketweb.com until midnight September 25th
    Tickets also available at
    Rebel Rebel, 319 Bleecker St., NYC 212.989.0770

Very Limited VIP Seating available:
    VIP Premium Seating (SOLD OUT)
    Premium Seating is on an elevated platform on the dance floor level with premium views of Armin

VIP Mezzanine Seating ($200)
    Mezzanine Seating is one flight up from the dance floor level, overlooking the dance floor

www.made-event.com
    www.arminvanbuuren.com
    www.armadamusic.com
    www.davidlewisproductions.com
    www.ultrarecords.com
    www.roselandballroom.com
    DANCE LOCAL THINK GLOBAL
Working...