• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kassios
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Production I need some feedback on new project

just tell me what you think about this track...it is not finished yet

Hightail Spaces lets you send unlimited files, of any size, to anyone. Collaborate with your team and evolve your work.

peace
    http://soundcloud.com/concept-sheep
  • futura
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: I need some feedback on new project

Overall, I enjoyed the track. It has a nice melody, lead on it. It has a happy tilt - which I suppose is why it is called Joy. Cool.

I did like the layering. Seemed like a fair amount going on which gave it a depth, but something about the track never took off for me. I think I wanted it to be a bit more driving in the middle part. I am not sure what I'd want to make it more driving - a varied rhythm, or a different/more layered/texture thing going on?

The "acid synth" type thing going on is good - but I wanted it to go a bit more crazy.

Overall, a well put together track that does flow from start to end. Nice depth of layers at least from my perspective. The part in the middle could be a bit more engaging/driving and then come back down at the end again.

Not sure how detailed you wanted the feedback to be.

Good work.
    may the groove be with you

Comment

• kassios
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Re: I need some feedback on new project

Originally posted by futura
      Overall, I enjoyed the track. It has a nice melody, lead on it. It has a happy tilt - which I suppose is why it is called Joy. Cool.

I did like the layering. Seemed like a fair amount going on which gave it a depth, but something about the track never took off for me. I think I wanted it to be a bit more driving in the middle part. I am not sure what I'd want to make it more driving - a varied rhythm, or a different/more layered/texture thing going on?

The "acid synth" type thing going on is good - but I wanted it to go a bit more crazy.

Overall, a well put together track that does flow from start to end. Nice depth of layers at least from my perspective. The part in the middle could be a bit more engaging/driving and then come back down at the end again.

Not sure how detailed you wanted the feedback to be.

Good work.
      Thanks for the feedback mate i really appreciate it

peace
      Last edited by kassios; November 9, 2008, 11:09:55 PM.
      http://soundcloud.com/concept-sheep

Comment

Working...