Free gas and no more Mortgage payment! Thanks Obama!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

Free gas and no more Mortgage payment! Thanks Obama!

The hypnosis works for this Obama supporter.

Hope, change and BS works great for a campaign.
    Last edited by speciale; November 4, 2008, 12:51:47 AM.
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Free gas and no more Mortgage payment! Thanks Obama!

she was saying that she 'wouldn't have to worry'....how you get 'obama will pay for those things' is beyond my understanding. perhaps you'd care to explain? what I find so amusing from people like you, sosh, k3n3, and so forth, are that, there are awesome ways to call out obama, and y'all pick the lamest, dumbest, or the most easily defended ways to attack him. why is it that you keep bringing the weak sauce?
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• speciale
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Dec 2005

^^^ Simma down and laugh a little. Its the night before the election. Every one is wound up too tight over the election.
      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
      No Soup for You

Comment

• Miroslav
        WHOA I can change this!1!
        • Apr 2006

^^ Are you and k3n3 together in some sort of a club?
        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• speciale
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Dec 2005

yep, the NObama club.
          No Soup for You

Comment

• Miroslav
            • Apr 2006

You could try being in the "let's use our brains and come up with an intelligent criticism of Obama" club. Just a thought.

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

i'm just really let down by it all. Everything to take down obama is there. The GOP was either too dumb to realize they had it, or too retarded to think ad hominem attacks would work.
              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

that fucktard drudge also messed up, too. of course, i'm guessing this is where you got it from?

----PEACE-----

Comment

• speciale
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Dec 2005

I could come up with a lot of "intelligent criticism of Obama" but what would be the point? Most people here know who they are voting for and no one is going to be persuaded otherwise. So if you can’t laugh at your messiah, then get over it. Why don’t you come up with an “intelligent reason he should be president”. Have fun waiting for the government to come and save you from all of your problems. I am not saying McCain is the best for our country but I trust him more than I would ever trust Obama. Obama will take care of you like he does his own Aunt and uncle.

Face it, the guy has done nothing but be part of a great campaign. Look at his district when he was in the state senate in Illinois. What a fuckn mess he left it. He voted against capital punishment on people who committed murder because he felt it would target too many black people. IMO, a murderer is a murderer regardless of their race.

Don’t worry, you will get your win tomorrow, so calm down and have a sense of humor on the posts. I didn’t make the post to start a political debate.

Fuck, I got a feeling I will get a lot of shit for this post
                  No Soup for You

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

so, to sum up your point, "what's the point of making an intelligent argument when i can simply cut and paste something stupid and change nobody's mind anyway". ok.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Miroslav
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by speciale
                      Why don’t you come up with an “intelligent reason he should be president”.
                      why don't you try reading my response to your own thread...lol http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...t=62078&page=2

Originally posted by speciale
                      Don’t worry, you will get your win tomorrow, so calm down and have a sense of humor on the posts. I didn’t make the post to start a political debate.

If you're going to make jokes, then make jokes. If you're going to substantively criticize Obama (or McCain, or whoever), then by all means substantively criticize him. If you're going to try to generalize and misconstrue really ridiculous shit and present it as your anti-Obama slam, then don't be surprise when you get called out on it.

Comment

• shosh
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2004

lol strong obama supporter.

here's the embed:

[YOUTUBE]P36x8rTb3jI[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• sammwalk
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jun 2004

Just watched this video. I really don't see the criticism. She's mentioning that she won't have to worry about paying for it, not that she won't need to pay for it. She's referring to the tax cut to the middle/lower class and the improvement in economy that is more likely under an Obama administration than a McCain administration.

Plus, she's an African American woman who's finally got visible representation in the presidency. You can't argue with the emotional impact of this.

Comment

• shosh
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sammwalk
                            Just watched this video. I really don't see the criticism. She's mentioning that she won't have to worry about paying for it, not that she won't need to pay for it. She's referring to the tax cut to the middle/lower class and the improvement in economy that is more likely under an Obama administration than a McCain administration.

Plus, she's an African American woman who's finally got visible representation in the presidency. You can't argue with the emotional impact of this.
                            please tell me you're not that ignorant to think that she wont have to worry about her mortgage or gas when obama becomes president.

srsly?

Comment

• Miroslav
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by shosh
                              please tell me you're not that ignorant to think that she wont have to worry about her mortgage or gas when obama becomes president.

srsly?
                              please tell me you're not that ignorant to think that this woman is a valid representation of most/all Obama supporters and/or Obama's policy proposals, and that the video therefore provides you with any credible evidence for a case against Obama.

srsly.

Comment

Working...