• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Melbourne loves Danny Howells !

Originally posted by 88Mariner
    man, if only danny would ditch that vinyl and move to just a laptop, he'd be pimp. i wish he could just reach that potential, ya know?

It's not the laptop but the size of the ears.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• nick007
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2007

You aussie's have all the luck of the southern hemisphere to have such good artists come over there - promoters in SA suck cheese with no clue on bringing a constant flow of good talent - least we still got rugby.

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• chuckc
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
        if only danny would ditch that vinyl and move to just a laptop, he'd be pimp.

GHEY!!!!!!!!! djing with a laptop is about as lame as you can get

Comment

• tiddles
          Encryption, Jr.
          • Jun 2004

but laptop DJs make great albums like PIECEOFSH2T

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Update . I posted this in our local forum.

Firstly Danny played great, Didn't have that long luscious ride that we had on Tuesday, but it was a shorter set and different crowd. We didn't get as many of the cheeky grins though. and there seemed to be a bit of a sound problem , someone kept coming up and twiddling with the knobs. It sounded fine from where we were, front and centre with the rest of the people that were there from Tuesday

Got there early to make sure we got in. Which wouldn't have been a problem , the guys on the door seemed really happy to let in real fans Walked in and thought, omg , It's going to be Perth all over again!! I just hated the music!! So I drank !! Fortunately I was wrong they did bring down a bit, but it was more making way for the Dj definitely not setting it up the way Rollin did so superbly.

Brother what a difference a club makes. !! Instead of the lovely warm glow from great people and music , i'm probably covered in bruises from those enormous handbags Really rude crowd , got pushed about and danced into so many times. And the women were the worst!!! If you went into the loo there was always drifts of them doing full make up and hair That floor, I don't know whether the concrete is disintegrating or if I was dancing on broken glass all night. I didn't have a bad time, in fact i still had quite a good time. As I said Danny played just great. But last night I was so glad to have a friend there

When danny first started the dancefloor did thin a bit, which I loved personally, but all power to Danny, he got them back. I'm so glad he didn't play until 7 . I kept getting a mad urge to drag him out of there for his own sake I'm sure that place was doing irrefutable damage to his soul In fact before he got there I wanted to intercept him and say, DON"T DO IT

One thing it made me realise all over again just how lucky we all were on Tuesday. Just everything about Tuesday was done immaculately!!!
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Hmmm fingers crossed for Sydney.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by feather
                Hmmm fingers crossed for Sydney.
                You should be fine!! He really is a professional , from all reports the club quite suitable , your getting a long set I believe . He was still great last night!!! It's just that the set at Brown Alley was the stuff legends are made of. Danny seems to do his share of those! Consider myself very lucky to have actually been at one.
                I am really loving his cd.
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...