X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: President Barack Hussein Obama

christ there are some negative miserable people.. all this god help us crap is really stupid. i mean either way, in the grand scheme of things is your day to day life going to be any differet barring a massive terrorist attack?

NO

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

tell that to americans circa 1976 during the carter admin. if we're lucky, the democrats will remember what majority they had back then and what they ended up doing. and try to avoid doing the same this time around.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• FM
        Wooooooo!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
        did al franken win?

if so his opponent has been beaten by jesse ventura and a SNL staff writer

recount

"lost" by 700 votes...
        FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
        "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
        Facebook!
        A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• Miroslav
          WHOA I can change this!1!
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by nsite
          well in this fat, lazy, incompetent society of ours, im just growing tired of people saying that we're all fucked 12 hours after the election. and yet those same people aren't doing anything to benefit the greater good. they rather blame the politicians for EVERYTHING rather than making decisions in their life that better society and the planet.

if people were HALF as concerned with what they were contributing to society instead of the politicians, we'd be a lot better off. thats all im saying.
          Hey I put myself through a masters degree and earn my paycheck in a white collar job. I'm part of America's economic productivity - Aerospace & Defense manufacturing, to be specific. And I pay my taxes and spend/invest my money. That stimulates the economy further. And I do give some money to charity. So pls don't lump me into your fat, lazy, incompetent stereotype.

Btw, all of this is beside the point anyways. It's great that you/we recycle, but it won't restore jobs, fix healthcare, or end the war in Iraq. The administration in power will have disproportionate influence on all of that and even they won't be able to control all of it. That's what my point was about.

And for the record, I don't think we are F'ed with Obama. For better or for worse I voted for the guy, so I'm giving him a fair shot. My point was what I already wrote like three times today in my previous posts. Go read them if you care to know.
          mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Nigel Harkness
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

So what are Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson going to complain about now...maybe they will finally just go away.

Comment

• palmer
              Retired or Simply Important
              • Jun 2004

It was so great to see everyone out last night- election parties etc.... In nearly every neighborhood throughout the city there were people gathered in the streets. Such positive energy from soooo many people. Never had an experience like it. I wish we had more days like yesterday/today. It was a night I won't soon forget.

I hope that he's getting some rest right now.
              Got a lot of work to do come January.
              todayistomorrow
              art direction | design | animation

Comment

• palmer
                Retired or Simply Important
                • Jun 2004

Last edited by palmer; November 6, 2008, 06:41:05 AM. Reason: negative
                todayistomorrow
                art direction | design | animation

Comment

• speciale
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Nigel Harkness
                  So what are Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson going to complain about now...maybe they will finally just go away.
                  I was near downtown Atlanta yesterday at a client site and needless to say I was the only white guy there. The people there were going nuts like one would if their team won the super bowl. The guy I was working with and most of the people there voted for Obama because of race. They were being honest or didn’t notice me listening to their conversations.

Needless to say, I just had to ask the guy about Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton, the same question you asked. Believe it or not, he hates them. He cant stand how they make things worse for black people by constantly separating them from other races. That was great to hear. He then said, now there will be no more excuses for someone to be successful no matter who or what race they are. Even though I am against Obama, one good thing, it will hopefully get rid of affirmative action.
                  Originally posted by Miroslav
                  It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                  No Soup for You

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

The real Obama came out during his speech and finally said some truth. "It may not happen in 1 year or 1 term."

Finally Truth!!!

Comment

• shosh
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2004

Comment

• Shiva
                        MCast Mistress
                        • Nov 2007

Congrats USA!!! A really historic turning point in its presidential history...

In this part of the world, the M. East, we truly hope to see things move towards peace and stability, especially in Palestine & Iraq.

God Bless the "new" America!

Comment

• Miroslav
                          WHOA I can change this!1!
                          • Apr 2006

President-elect Barack Obama has begun an effort to tamp down what his aides fear are unusually high expectations among his supporters, and will remind Americans regularly throughout the transition that the nation’s challenges are substantial and will take time to address.
                          hmm. interesting.
                          mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• thesightless
                            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                            • Jun 2004

yup. its all gonna backfire i fear. everyone thinks he is gonna "turn it around". well, he aint, and the resistence is not going to come from internal, controllable places. its gonna come from those really hold the power.
                            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• runningman
                              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                              • Jun 2004

^^^ Word

Comment

Working...